Update for my .oRg family

Prayers and Hugs to you and Dan... You WILL get through this.. AGAIN.. cuz you are a BEAST!!

Thanks to everyone. We always get such wonderful support from you all. We'll keep you all posted.

Hoping all goes well. Just hang in there, stand strong. I wonder if they would consider just treating the one node with a radioactive bead, if no other nodes are found to be involved after imaging? I wouldn't leave that one node to its own devices to just spread to further nodes down the line......

Anyway, prayers have already been dispatched!!!!

That was discussed, but my endo doesn't know that it's large enough to attract enough iodine-131 to destroy all of the cancer. I had a pretty big dose after my first surgery and, obviously, it wasn't big enough. Waiting isn't necessarily my idea of a perfect solution, but I started my new job 3 days ago and if I don't have to take 2-3 weeks off for surgery then all of the stuff that goes with it all in the first few months of my employment, I'd like to wait.

The doc has been great and was able to get the CT scans set up for tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't take long to get the results back.

Best of luck Di! I know you'll handle this as noble as the previous.

Sending prayers that it all works out ok and my offer is always there!

Back