~~~   PICS   ~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I may have been down with back problems, but I found that life still marches forward...kids are growing up, birthday parties, oldest started Kindergarten, hubby's been busy with projects...

If I told you how much has been going on around here, you'd hardly believe it...the short version, if you will...
tounge.gif

~ Hubby had sinus surgery
~ I had back surgery
~ Youngest son, David, landed himself in the ER with a serious reaction to something on a sensitive "male" body part
~ Oldest son is incredibly flexible and is showing signs of problems with his little ankles, so he's been fitted with "braces"; I'm quite depressed about this for my little school guy, and so is he...we keep telling him "they'll make you run faster!"
~ Oldest pup, Maggie, has some oozing wound on her side that I keep doctoring up
~ My cat decided he felt left out, so last week he developed a urinary tract infection and it cost me $200 to fix him...
~ My beautiful "Dory" died in my tank for no apparent reason...there goes another $30 fish...
mad.gif

Scooby Doo is the only one in my home that seems to be "okay"; now I'd better go check that he's still breathing!
laugh.gif

Just some pics for your enjoyment...

Sam's new Honda dirt bike...training wheels and only goes about 6 mph right now, so don't razz us on the lack of riding gear!
tounge.gif

Sams.JPG

tounge.gif

David, my 3 year old, rides it even more...he throws a fit if it's not "his turn"...

He's damn good at throttle control too; braking seems very natural...Mom and Dad are very proud!
cool.gif

David.JPG

Sam started Kindergarten on Sept 6th...that's him on the right, nervous and being shy next to his best buddy while waiting for his very first bus ride...

I cried and cried and cried that day...tough day...
sad.gif
He loves school though, and seems to have a huge crush on his pretty teacher...
blush.gif

kindergarten.JPG

And now the BIG project around our home for a few months now...

Hubby's built the biggest playset I've ever seen...his own design, and it's still not complete. There are 3 platforms; one is 5 ft off the ground, one 7 ft and the tallest is 9 ft up. The "playhouse" has a loft that's about 14 ft off the ground...

Kids' paradise! OR, great place for hubby to go when I'm sick of him!
laugh.gif

playset.JPG

Dayum, Michelle! Take it easy!
tounge.gif

What!?!? No pics of you and Caesar??

Glad to hear that things are getting back to 'normal' for ya! You've got some good-lookin' kidz there! Thanks for sharing!

Another pic...

We're going to stain the house blue, white trim...hubby still has some corners to finish up...

playset2.JPG

I'm jealous... Looks like a fun play-place for the kidz!
tounge.gif

Last one of the entire set up...hubby's planned an "airplane nose with prop" off the 7 ft level next spring...he's building what HE wants I think...
laugh.gif

That's a 14 ft slide, btw...very fun and fast...I've tried it a few times!
wow.gif

playset4.JPG

Dayum, Michelle!  Take it easy!  
tounge.gif

What!?!?  No pics of you and Caesar??

Glad to hear that things are getting back to 'normal' for ya!  You've got some good-lookin' kidz there!   Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Nope, no pics of me and the Busa lately...it's all I can do to get out there and get on it, if you can believe that!
laugh.gif

Come on over and try out the playset guys!!! It's pretty fun...hit of the neighborhood...kids seem to just show up at my house on the weekends; we're having a blast...
cool.gif

Hubby's pretty creative too...I guess I'll keep him...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

need to put a little pool at the end of the slide for the summer months!
biggrin.gif

Looks like loads of fun! Would have enjoyed it as a kid, but I'd definitely be all over it now!
laugh.gif

Thanks for taking a peek on my update on life...I know I'm not the only one with things going on; just feel like I've been away so long and wanted to share...

I think I'm going for a spin on the Busa now...too pretty to be inside today!
cool.gif

Enjoy! I'll loan the hubby out for construction help...he's for rent!
laugh.gif

Back