Ty...hey, at least the animals don't eat you here
biggrin.gif
Wait, I was missing a kid...hrmmm...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Must be some nu Theme Park in Va. Chelle iz claiming to be her very own  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I have two wordz for ya Girl,  freakn beautiful , and when can  your other brother (ME) and family from another mother come over to play for the weekend.  
wink.gif
Come on over anytime!  Bring the kiddies!!!  And thanks...don't quite know how we got to this point, but I keep saying that Mike's just building everything he ever wanted; he loves his boys so much...they are sooooo spoiled, I know, but they're great kids...can't help it
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the kind words...when shall I pencil you and your family in?  We'll have a frig and TV in the play house by the time you get here
laugh.gif
U Might wanna have Mike put an addition onto the play house, cuz of the wife over sized booty
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your place is kid paradise!!! I too think you should sell tickets. You could advertise to the parents at your school. It would be kind of like "Hey, for 200 bucks your kid can be on our invite list".
LOL That's funny...

I did tell Mike I think he should go in to fabricating that play house and selling it...everything looks like kids built it; it's awesome in person...he designed it himself, just did a great job...might help pay for more "yard mods"
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I have two wordz for ya Girl,  freakn beautiful , and when can  your other brother (ME) and family from another mother come over to play for the weekend.  
wink.gif
Come on over anytime!  Bring the kiddies!!!  And thanks...don't quite know how we got to this point, but I keep saying that Mike's just building everything he ever wanted; he loves his boys so much...they are sooooo spoiled, I know, but they're great kids...can't help it
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the kind words...when shall I pencil you and your family in?  We'll have a frig and TV in the play house by the time you get here
laugh.gif
U Might wanna have Mike put an addition onto the play house, cuz of the wife over sized booty  
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

You are killing me with that one...I'm not saying a word...I'm sure there's plenty of room
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh boy!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks guys...
smile.gif

Come on down Tom!!! The kids would have a blast...oh, and you ride your Busa and you and I will leave for a while to go riding...I'm sure your wife and Mike can hold the fort down
biggrin.gif

Man, that place (including all the toys) is AWESOME!!! That tree house is pretty AWESOME too!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks guys...
smile.gif

Come on down Tom!!!  The kids would have a blast...oh, and you ride your Busa and you and I will leave for a while to go riding...I'm sure your wife and Mike can hold the fort down
biggrin.gif
Think twice Chelle, U might not have much of a Play Land or a beatiful entrance when you two get back from riding, leaving Mike and the kidz alone at La La Land.
laugh.gif

Thanks guys...
smile.gif

Come on down Tom!!!  The kids would have a blast...oh, and you ride your Busa and you and I will leave for a while to go riding...I'm sure your wife and Mike can hold the fort down
biggrin.gif
Think twice Chelle, U might not have much of a Play Land or a beatiful entrance when you two get back from riding, leaving Mike and the kidz alone at La La Land.  
laugh.gif
Oh contraire
laugh.gif

Mike had the only bit of grass in our back yard "roped off" with yellow crime-scene looking tape for weeks to help train the kids to stick to the trails and not tear up the yard
biggrin.gif

Plus, he fears me...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

[Quote (Rhythm @ June 12 2006,14:12)]
Quote (VaBusa @ June 12 2006,11:02)
Thanks guys...

Come on down Tom!!! The kids would have a blast...oh, and you ride your Busa and you and I will leave for a while to go riding...I'm sure your wife and Mike can hold the fort down

Oh contraire

Mike had the only bit of grass in our back yard "roped off" with yellow crime-scene looking tape for weeks to help train the kids to stick to the trails and not tear up the yard

Plus, he fears me... [/quote]

I can see it now, Old Scooby in a body cast hobbleing, your beatiful landscape in front has been trampled to a dirt pile, the playhouse
knocked down to the ground only to be used for fire wood for the bomb fire later that night, and everyone covered in mud because Mike forgot to turn off the duster eliminator on the backside of the golf cart on his 100th pass through �LA LA Land chasing the lil Mungraz. �
laugh.gif
�
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150136893 -->

laugh.gif

Thanks guys...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Thanks for replying so kindly to me inviting myself.... (he he)

That would be way cool if we could get down for a visit.  I was thinking of having some fellow Busa riders and their Fams up this summer for swim in our above ground cement pond.

Also, DJ and Warren are coming down this Saturday. I am doing screens for Warren. DJ is bringing Raptor down too. I am having a cook out. You and the Fam come up if you can. PM me and I'll give you directions. We don't have go-karts (HOA rules), but we have a pool!

:-0

Tom.

Kids1.jpg

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I never got a schedule from Chemist � How long will he be there? [/quote] �

he posted a thread with the schedule and I think I saw one that had directions to Chesterfield Town Center.

Anywhoo, he was here weds through Sun, I think they are headed to DC now.

Very nice weekend! But... you might wanna call the company back that built that tree house. The wood got all warped from moisture and the supports are failing. Not to mention the poor leveling they did when putting in windows! MAN! Pathetic

Thanks guys...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Thanks for replying so kindly to me inviting myself.... (he he)

That would be way cool if we could get down for a visit.  I was thinking of having some fellow Busa riders and their Fams up this summer for swim in our above ground cement pond.

Also, DJ and Warren are coming down this Saturday. I am doing screens for Warren. DJ is bringing Raptor down too. I am having a cook out. You and the Fam come up if you can. PM me and I'll give you directions. We don't have go-karts (HOA rules), but we have a pool!

:-0

Tom.
I'd love to get up there and show DJ how to take the fairings off so he won't pay others to change his oil LOL
tounge.gif
But, alas, we've already got swim lesson for the littlest one on Saturday, followed by lunch and hopefully a trip to see "Cars", then we're back home to play and sleep out in the playhouse with the kids since my two didn't manage to stay out there this past weekend past 10 minutes
laugh.gif

Nice pool...one day we may trash the WTP and put in something more permanent...just so much work...
sad.gif

Thanks for the invite Tom...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I never got a schedule from Chemist   How long will he be there?

he posted a thread with the schedule and I think I saw one that had directions to Chesterfield Town Center.

Anywhoo, he was here weds through Sun, I think they are headed to DC now.[/QUOTE]
Anyone have the DC schedule?
rock.gif
??

Quote (Rhythm @ June 12 2006,14:12)
Quote (VaBusa @ June 12 2006,11:02)
Thanks guys...

Oh contraire

Plus, he fears me...    

I can see it now, Old Scooby in a body cast hobbleing, your beatiful landscape in front has been trampled to a dirt pile, the playhouse
knocked down to the ground only to be used for fire wood for the bomb fire later that night, and everyone covered in mud because Mike forgot to turn off the duster eliminator on the backside of the golf cart on his 100th pass through  LA LA Land chasing the lil Mungraz.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Oh no Ty, that only happens when Mike's either had too much from his keg OR when the keg's empty and he "can't cope anymore"
ices_rofl.gif

I'm kidding!!! Kidding...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back