We added another vehicle to our stash

It sure is nice to be a kid nowadays. The closest thing i got to something like that was a BMX bicycle and one hell of an imagination !!

So when is he getting FMF pipes and a baby shot of NOS ?
All I had was a Big Wheel!!! No brakes...worn out shoes...
laugh.gif

I would have torn up the neighborhood on some of the toys out today...some of 'em even have real radios...it's unreal...

I can see it now .. ( "lil" 1 is askin Dad ) ..hey" Dad " .. when do I get to roll the busa ?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
( or Dad.. yah wanna run it ? )

The kids are looking good Michelle. Looks like they're anxiously awaiting to do some wheelies on that thing
laugh.gif

now dad is gonna need the real deal so they can have some good "bonding" time....

err thats what I would say if I were him!
biggrin.gif

Just looking at these pics, my kids are looking over my shoulder and now they go, "Can we go to Da Blonde's house to play?"

That looks like alot of fun.
tounge.gif

Hey Michelle... Here's David's brutha from another mutha. Gordie just turned two, and has been tearing up the yard for a while now on this smaller version. Do we need a new post now, "What is the best plastic 4-wheeler for newbies?"
smile.gif

4wheeler1.jpg

very nice, Va...
smile.gif

and yes, please get him some gear.

sincerely yours,
the Gear Nazi.

Thats a very good looking ride you got your son M
cool.gif

...i bet he is having a whole lot of fun! ...Oh! and Happy B'day to the young lad

Very cool, Michelle!
cool.gif
They do grow faster then you think! Nice to see they have great parents..
smile.gif

I was extreemly lucky to get even a Big Wheel~ Back in my day we had to ste.. ummm.. barrow a shopping cart from the local grocery store and cut the basket off it~ Loads of fun, but not being able to stear the thing down them big hills really hurt sometimes!!
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121299177 -->

Hey Michelle... Here's David's brutha from another mutha.  Gordie just turned two, and has been tearing up the yard for a while now on this smaller version.  Do we need a new post now, "What is the best plastic 4-wheeler for newbies?"  
smile.gif
Awww, he's adorable Warren!
smile.gif

Thanks guys...if any of you need some insight on kids' riding toys, I'm your gal! I can tell you which ones have long lasting batteries, which one is a b*tch to get the battery out of for charging...which one's fast
tounge.gif

And yeah, they're spoiled, but I waited 6 years to even have one kid, so I'm spoiling 'em!!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Very cool, Michelle!
cool.gif
They do grow faster then you think! Nice to see they have great parents..
smile.gif

I was extreemly lucky to get even a Big Wheel~ Back in my day we had to ste.. ummm.. barrow a shopping cart from the local grocery store and cut the basket off it~ Loads of fun, but not being able to stear the thing down them big hills really hurt sometimes!!
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Never thought of doing that! Oh, I would have been in trouble...
biggrin.gif

Back