New Stable Mate

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
We have had several break-ins in the neighborhood recently and years past! I was up quick enough the night of the 3rd to see some little skinny arse turn the corner as the alarm was going off. I could have feed him some buck shot! I figured how that could come back and bit me in the arse vs the bad guy or kid. So, I was recently on craigslist and found my new stable mate that will pretty much bit someone else in the arse and take care of all of us and our material things. Can you beleive he was free and talk about a loyal friend.... we have all fell in love with ODIN! We lost out sheltie back in Jan to heart failure and waited this long before we were ready. He is 3 1/2 years old and extremely well behaved. Yes I have PICS.... thanks for looking all you dog lovers..... woof woof

Me_and_Odin_6_Jul_08_001__800x600_.JPG

Nice shep did they get anything or just got scared cause of the alarm i hope thats the case dam* thiefs
guns.gif
but a great reason to get that big boy
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

Awsome, great looking hound! Heres is my guard (cough, cough) dog.

DSCF0700__Medium_.JPG

Nice dog. Mine is a siberian husky/german shepherd mix and is very loyal and protective of my family, especially my 4 year old daughter. He is only 76 lbs, but I imagine he could leave one hell of a mark if he had a reason.

5.jpg

Nice dog.  Mine is a siberian husky/german shepherd mix and is very loyal and protective of my family, especially my 4 year old daughter.  He is only 76 lbs, but I imagine he could leave one hell of a mark if he had a reason.
Great looking dog as well and duaghter. Looks like a very happy home.

Back