Myrtle beach bike week 2010

What they are trying to say is when times is bad and money is tight we need you to come down here and spend your hard earned cash while we treat you like crap. When times are good we don't care if you come or not but we are still going to treat you like crap.

I say let them drown!:laugh: I have not been there since 2003 when I drew the line and said no more dealings with Myrtle Beach SC and my thoughts are still the same.

I have a mother-in-law that lives in NMB that I ride up to visit every now and then, but as for bike week :moon: I don't do that any longer since they are so anti-bike now!

I've been two times and had a great time. With all the junk going on there now I'll find a closer place to go. Daytona or The Dragon.:thumbsup:

Can't go brother, my bikes not legal in Mrytle Beach, and I'm not up for the beat down....

Dude all the blue hairs killed it.. Once they start dieing of and they cant afford to keep the city going from green fees it will change.. I am told Savannah is going to start having bike week, that will be cool since Savannah rocks any how..

So hows the seat business comming? I nevr did get my Triumph seat to you before i sold the bike. But I will have something soon for you to stitch on!!!!

Oh and if your planing on setting up a booth there this year, save your money, the only ones goign to be there this year are locals who wont spend money.

Back