myrtle beach bike week

dirtyred

Registered
ok, anybody going to myrtle beach bike week this year, the first week? me and a group of friends are going if anyone wants to meetup. and yes, they are having it, the ordinance are only in the city limits and nothing is in the city limits anyway.

Please please bring back plenty of pics and post them up. For those of us that can't make it, this is all we can look forward to.

ill be there. Was staying at the palace were we always stay but that is in the city limits so we are trying to find some place else if not we will be at the palace.

I've been there twice. To me it's better than daytona because things are spread out more and you do get a chance to ride more. Can't go this year. NO MONEY. Have fun and be carefull. Be sure to check out ( suck bang and blow) I think it's at merles Inlet. They have a bunout comp and i'm sure you could win on a busa.:thumbsup:

Be careful. They just past a bunch of new ordinances for bikes. You may want to do a search for Myrtle Beach bike week.

i'll def. bring back pics and post them up. for the ones of you going, maybe we can all get up and hit a few events.

Back