No more Myrtle Beach Bike Week ?

SPRING RALLY 2009 NEWS: Update
2009 Spring Rally IS ON! And planned for May 7-17 2009. Due to all the publicity and anti-biker sentiment in the media we suspect that the rally for 2009 will be an even stronger rally. For the spring rally expect a few changes. The City of Myrtle Beach, not the county, has recently passed nuisance laws like a helmet law and other nonsense laws to detract motorcyclists from visiting all future rallies. We will keep you updated.

I think i'm still going to go down this year and see for myself whats, WHAT!!!
If's its fu*ked up then I won't go back and the city can kiss my :moon:

SPRING RALLY 2009 NEWS: Update
2009 Spring Rally IS ON! And planned for May 7-17 2009. Due to all the publicity and anti-biker sentiment in the media we suspect that the rally for 2009 will be an even stronger rally. For the spring rally expect a few changes. The City of Myrtle Beach, not the county, has recently passed nuisance laws like a helmet law and other nonsense laws to detract motorcyclists from visiting all future rallies. We will keep you updated.

A "city" zoned helmet law........that alone will deter 50% of most Harley riders.

I spoke with a few bike clubs in that area and stated that North Myrtle Beach stlill welcomes bikers.They are seperate from Myrtle Beach City limits.

Back