My wreck back on May 2

Don't ride till you feel 1000% yes 1000%! I went thru this too, and i waited till i was healed FULLY and I couldn't wait to ride.Man , it felt good after a 3 month wait!!!!
I used to own a 2004 Bandit and i gotta say,that bike was a great bike!! I put a yoshi slip-on , a power commander, and later, a stage 2 jet and that thing just flew.I wud buy one again no probs!
Hope you feel better, and just try and be patient.Bent metal can ALWAYS be fixed OR replaced.

Damn Bill, what happened? Did you see a fat chick sunbathing in her thong in the adjoining yard?
cool.gif

Happy to see you are healing up! Sometimes those easy spills hurt the worse!

Heal up fast man! Summer will be over before you know it.

Damn Bill, what happened? Did you see a fat chick sunbathing in her thong in the adjoining yard?  
cool.gif
Thanks Steve, I keep asking myself what happened and not coming up with any answers it happened so fast. Maybe it's the fact that she wasn't anything at all
SHOCKED.gif

Bill glad your posting and i hope you heal up quick so ya can get back on the pony
thumb_up.gif
   i left a message on your cell but wasent sure if you got it dident realize you were 5 days at the hospital thought only two    anyhow hurry and get better we missed you on the ride
beerchug.gif
               rob
Thanks for trying Rob, don't remember much of first 5 day because of the amount of drugs that passed through me,I do remember how much of a ride I was missing, wish I could click the remote for my TV to go two months foreword right now.

Hey, Where are the street signs? If so many people crashed in that curve, shouldn't the city ( county)put up a caution sign ? Arrows ? Speedlimit ? Man waving a flag ? How many more have to go down before something is done? Sorry for your bike ( sucks big time! ). I know you don't really care about your injuries, it's all about the bike right now,but it's a good thing you are alive and well to ride again.....some day!Thank you for reminding me that it can happen any time.Kep your head up !
peace.gif

Hey, Where are the street signs? If so many people crashed in that curve, shouldn't the city ( county)put up a caution sign ? Arrows ? Speedlimit ? Man waving a flag ? How many more have to go down before something is done? Sorry for  your bike ( sucks big time! ). I know you don't really care about your injuries,  it's all about the bike right now,but it's a good thing you are alive and well to ride again.....some day!Thank you for reminding me that it can happen any time.Kep your head up !
peace.gif
There was a sign but it was so far ahead of the turn it just didn't help, false sense of security with an abrupt radius increase at the end of the turn.

Man, I'm glad your okay. If you switch bikes, your NOT gonna switch org.'s are ya?
cool.gif
I don't want to see any "this is my last thread" posts out of you.
beerchug.gif

Heal up bro. I know how you feel.

That's one inflated repair bill. You can buy another 04 Tomato for less than that. $1400.00 for a swingarm thats crazy. was there any damage to the forks? Look like a new set of body work and the rest you can get anywhere cheap. Swingarm under $200.00 all day, rear sets can be had cheap, stock cans and mid pipes...people give those away all the time. Why do they have to replace the wiring harness? $543.00 Man !!! And $382.00 for just the left lever assembly. Are they trying to work with you or do you just want them to total it out and get a new bike?
I've seen this in repair estimates before. The shop helps you get the bike totaled. I saw a $14,000 repair bill for a $13,000 bike. Bought it back from the insurance company and rebuilt it for <$4,000

Man, I'm glad your okay. If you switch bikes, your NOT gonna switch org.'s are ya?
cool.gif
 I don't want to see any "this is my last thread" posts out of you.
beerchug.gif

Heal up bro. I know how you feel.
Wouldn't think of it Chris, there is no better wet site to hang at.

I don't care what Kinda Bike you get Bill. I will allways Ride with you.  
super.gif
Even if you would end up in my Rear View Mirrors all the time
laugh.gif

Dont Be a Stranger and Heal up Quickly my Friend !!!

Robert

Back