My Tweeker Neighbors..

How big is that T.V? I need one :laugh:

It looks to be something like a 32" Sanyo. It's broke though I think. He chucked it over the railing on the deck and it landed on the top, looks to have broken the case. If you want it you'd better get over here and get it though, it's starting to rain again..

The tweeker and a guy down at the end of the street wanted to have a bonfire last summer, so they hauled a pile of limbs that had fallen out of the big Maple tree in my back yard off while I was at work one day.
Brush pile had been building up for a year as I was waiting to get a truck load to justify the $5 it costs to leave it at the compost place. Come home and the brush pile was gone. He says later, "hope you didn't mind we took it". No man, you can have all that brush you want.:laugh:

The tweeker and some other guys were loading what was left of the furniture in a truck last night and hauling it off. Seen him out there fooling with the old junk truck (it's actually his mom's, he has it because she's in prison for fencing stolen property in Iowa) this morning. Nothing more since, no sign of the old lady or kids.
Fingers and toes crossed that they all just disappear.:please:

Took today off, got up about 7:00, and shortly there after the uproar next door started.. I hear yelling and stuff banging around, look out the back window and furniture is flying out every door in the place into the yard. I would say that close to everything in the house is now in the yards. He has dragged a good amount of it into the back yard and busted it to pieces, piled a bunch of stuff in front of the side door, and is now trying to get an old pickup setting in the front yard running (so he can leave I guess). There are bags of cloths laying all around, TV laying outside my kitchen window, broken furniture all over the front and side yard, it's been a helluva show so far. She's at work, so I'm sure it will get even better here in a bit..:laugh:

:rofl::thumbsup:

Back