My wife is HOTT

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, she just started a brush fire in the back yard. She was burning some yard waste and the wind got ahold of it and it went out of control. We had to call the fire department. Good thing they lifted the burn ban here. Nobody got hurt and nothing got burned (other than the yard and a couple of trees got scorched), but it was scarey there for a minute! Her brother is a volunteer fireman and he came on the call..he was scared too!! But after everything was said and done, it reminds me of just how fast a fire can spread! So, if any of you burn your yard stuff..BE CAREFULL..It could have been alot worse!

Mine is too.

Don

4_jpg.jpg

Well I wasn't expecting that just waiting to see a hott
Mom on a Busa. Just glad nothing else got damaged
bump.gif

yeah i live about 15 min from winston salem,and we still have our burning ban in effect here.glad the wife is o'k

Glad to hear you got it undercontrol and out in time. Yearly we burn tried up tumbleweeds from our yards... the fire department gets real busy. In response to that they now have you call the burn in before and after you are done, they also reserve the right to say no and if you go ahead you get a nice fine.

Yeah, they almost fined us, saying that there was no burning on Sunday, but I think that was maybe her brother trying to give us a hard time.
firedevil.gif

Yeah, they almost fined us, saying that there was no burning on Sunday, but I think that was maybe her brother trying to give us a hard time.  
firedevil.gif
You would be surprised how many prohibitions exist on Sundays due to archaic religiously imposed laws.

Germany prohibits hanging laundry out to dry on Sundays.

Back