My Tweeker Neighbors..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Took today off, got up about 7:00, and shortly there after the uproar next door started.. I hear yelling and stuff banging around, look out the back window and furniture is flying out every door in the place into the yard. I would say that close to everything in the house is now in the yards. He has dragged a good amount of it into the back yard and busted it to pieces, piled a bunch of stuff in front of the side door, and is now trying to get an old pickup setting in the front yard running (so he can leave I guess). There are bags of cloths laying all around, TV laying outside my kitchen window, broken furniture all over the front and side yard, it's been a helluva show so far. She's at work, so I'm sure it will get even better here in a bit..:laugh:

Hello? Where are the pics and video?! Sounds like a reality show in the making :rofl:

I may take some pictures of the aftermath here in a bit. The guy is pretty good size, late 20's, and amping, not someone my just turned 55 year old self cares to be slam dancing in the yard with right now. So the pics will have to wait until things calm down some..:thumbsup:

thats about when I'd have the phone on, with 9 1 pressed and waiting .....and a shotgun loaded with rock salt sitting by the door. Hopefully he calms down and leaves and you can just watch the fireworks but perhaps a call to the police would be in order to save peace later :dunno:

Thinking she's not coming back there today at least. The oldest (6) child didn't come home from school, and I haven't seen the GF or the baby at all. I'm thinking she took the kids and left early this morning and that's what brought on the uproar. It's been quiet over there for a few hours now, so I don't know if he's even still there or not. Picked up some of the junk in the front yard and threw it in the back of the (so far still not running) pickup, but everything else is still laying around.
Will have to wait and see what comes down over the next few days. Supposed to be another big rain storm tonight, so everything that's still laying out there will be finished by morning..

Tweeker as in up all night on Meth.

I hope he's not married to a Spanish girl? If so he's probably angry cuz she chopped his balls off!

Did you say the wife hasn't come home and you haven't seen the girlfriend?
Tweeker threesome :laugh:

Keith this is the most site safe descritption there:

tweeker
A person addicted to some type of speed whose favorite hobbies include taking things apart beyond recognition, sitting by the backdoor with a large knife, 'dieting', watching American Idol, and staying up for up to 2 weeks strait. They can some times be dangerous, but are usually a lot of fun.

In that case, DO CALL THE POLICE PLEASE. Give them any excuse you can to get them to come over there - maybe they'll bust the parents and take these kids away and out of that situation. Poor kids.

Tweeker as in up all night on Meth.

I hope he's not married to a Spanish girl? If so he's probably angry cuz she chopped his balls off!

Did you say the wife hasn't come home and you haven't seen the girlfriend?
Tweeker threesome :laugh:

Well, a mis-labeling on my part. The wife and GF are one and the same. They aren't legally married, but they've been together for quite a while and have produced 2 offspring in the process. The wife, old lady, girl friend, different labels for the same gal.:laugh:

Back