Thieving neighbors

(GSXcite @ Jul. 30 2007,12:57) Believe me when I say no one just drives by Dennis's house! You need GPS when you get  inside the gate just to find it!
laugh.gif
I've got the coordinates loaded in my GPS. Scaling the fence is the problem for me!

Some of you guys are paranoid as heck! Multiple cameras, IR, motion detection to hard drives, frickin lazers(LOL)! Buncha damn capitalists on here!................................. Who's gonna be the first person to kill a robber? It would serve the filthy thieves right, but Damn!

Nuttin' like that goinz on in Lamb & Scar's 'hood, ya'llz.

Weez be pimpin' in the hillz.

Mission Hills, that is. Swimmin' pools, Movie Stars!

Coronado_Bay_Bridge_West_2_11_06.jpg

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 30 2007,21:28) Ask Semi about using GPS to find the gate  
laugh.gif
you remembered
laugh.gif
i ended up looking across a ditch at the fence somewhere behind his house...that place is about as guarded as Area 51

laugh.gif

(Lamb busa @ Jul. 30 2007,22:40) Some of you guys are paranoid as heck!  Multiple cameras,  IR,  motion detection to hard drives,  frickin lazers(LOL)!  Buncha damn capitalists on here!.................................  Who's gonna be the first person to kill a robber?   It would serve the filthy thieves right,  but Damn!
I think the common theme was teenage girls at home.
wink.gif

(GSXcite @ Jul. 30 2007,12:57) Believe me when I say no one just drives by Dennis's house! You need GPS when you get  inside the gate just to find it!
laugh.gif
No gps does not even work in his neighborhood, mine said I was on my own.....

thats sux, parked your busa with the ass end facing the plants and catch them on tape

(Fate @ Aug. 01 2007,23:51)
laugh.gif
No gps does not even work in his neighborhood, mine said I was on my own.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back