Bastid neighbors or just neighbor

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
So I get this 14yard trash container to empty all the crap out of my yard and house... Please refer back to my rotten log post. So I have the thing almost full and I am packing the damn thing like a jigsaw puzzle so I can fit as much crap into it as possible.... And what do I walk out and find today... Some asshat has went through it picking out what they want and adding thier own garbage.
Things I would never do...
Enter your yard and screw with your stuff even your f'ing trash.

Leave my trash in place of your trash...

Think that it is alright to use someone else's stuff with out f'ing asking...

The funny thing is all my neighbors are really pretty cool so I am at a loss as to which (if any it was) person did it.

Just needed to vent... I will no go out and re-organize my f'ing trash.
E.

Pull it all out and put it in the middle of the road with a big sign on it.
mad.gif
That sucks they could have atleast asked if you would mind or not.

Aren't neighbors wonderful!?
mad.gif

We had a millionaire builder living behind us, huge estate, tennis courts, Cape Code guest house, on the pond...the guy owned no less than a dozen amazing vehicles...seems life's been good to him and his construction business...

I didn't have any problems with him 'til I heard him at the corner of our lot years back, running a backhoe...over the next several months, I found he was dumping trash in the pit he'd dug...bowling balls, old vacuum cleaner, sheet rock, you name it, he was putting it in the ground at the corner of our 2 acre lot when he was sitting on 15 acres of his own...never mind that a contractor knows better...
rock.gif

Yeah, I called the County and reported him, but guys like that have deeper pockets than I do, then there's the good old boy network...nothing was ever done so I just reside myself to the fact that you can have everything and still be real stupid
laugh.gif
I made a point to show everyone what my "trashy" neighbor did so the word would get around
biggrin.gif

Toss some mousetraps in that dumpster...sit back and watch the fireworks
ices_rofl.gif

I have a big patch of poison ivy and some other mean stuff... It goes in today... I will probably sacrifice something worthwhile to get their attention and fill it with dog crap and poison ivy! Might throw the camcorder in the window for future viewing pleasure and offer a screening to the rest of my neigbhors...hahahahahahahaha

Back