Thieving neighbors

Unbelievable!
wow.gif

(madkatana @ Jul. 29 2007,17:42) Get some stakes and put them in every corner then run a thin string or wire...That will trip them up in the middle of the night, see how they like that...Besides, why dont' they just go out and buy their own damn rose bushes...
This would also be my suggestion - but I'd also somehow run that trip wire into my house so I would be alerted or woken  
SHOCKED.gif
 - hopefully nothing the intruder would here, but that I would.  Than I'd either have some very frightened neighbors in my site  
guns.gif
until the PD arrived, or be having some fresh venison for dinner  
super.gif

Roses are Red
They're gone, though it's true
Taken by something...
or someone you knew.

Mysterious.

Try planting hemlock.

i put full surviellance (digital) around my house a while back. they are set to motion so if im watching tv and someone walks into one of the cameras view, it automatically switches me to an alternate channel. then i go get my assault rifle and head out back.

(TurboSN95 @ Jul. 29 2007,15:44) Reminds me of "Fun with bobo and Jane"

That's messed up!
That is one of my favorite movies right there..... I was unemployed for many months a few years ago and it was a lot like that movie. Its amazing the emotions you go through when you lose your job. In the end things are great now but that insecurity of not having a job and not knowing the future was tough, I love that movie...

As far as neighbors I chose my parents on one side and we built my sisters house on the other.... No one stealing my roses!

What you need are lawn-dwarfs with "Frickin' LASERS" attached to their heads !!!!!

225px_Dr_Evil.jpg

If it comes down to people stealing them. Well it suckz either way, but you sure it was a neighbor? From the pic I see you garage. If out front of the house and easily spotted. Some jerk may have just seen them and stopped by later.
That is why, I wont buy Roses on the street. They may be legit but I cant bring myself to possibly give a thief cash for stealing them.

(Spudley @ Jul. 30 2007,06:17) What you need are lawn-dwarfs with "Frickin' LASERS" attached to their heads !!!!!
Yah, seen OVER THE HEDGE traps? You need a depelter3000. Or was it a 2000.

(06BUSA @ Jul. 30 2007,06:20) If it comes down to people stealing them. Well it suckz either way, but you sure it was a neighbor? From the pic I see you garage. If out front of the house and easily spotted. Some jerk may have just seen them and stopped by later.
That is why, I wont buy Roses on the street. They may be legit but I cant bring myself to possibly give a thief cash for stealing them.
Its a gated community. No traffic other than the neighbors.

The Hayabusa CSI Team solves another one. Tiny little hoof prints in the flowerbed. The stems look more chewed than cut. Looks like my neighbors aren't so bad afterall
smile.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 30 2007,05:05) The Hayabusa CSI Team solves another one. Tiny little hoof prints in the flowerbed. The stems look more chewed than cut. Looks like my neighbors aren't so bad afterall
smile.gif
If it's gated, how did the deer get in?
rock.gif

My Heros (Olive Oil)
smile.gif
 I will be shopping for the the dwarfs with lasers today.  
guns.gif

Busawhipped's "wifey"  
bowdown.gif

I have a full HD camera setup myself. covers all the sides of the house, one on the garage door, one on the garage side door, front door, etc. and it all has motion sensitive control and it records to a hard drive. And yes, I have night vision on selected cameras too. I dont have kids, but I have 3 bikes, a cobra replica, and most importantly a wife to protect.

Sorry about your rose bushes, man.

I had a horse farm with scores of deer in my pastures every day. They could just walk up and, flat footed, jump my fences without even trying hard. I can only imagine how high they could jump if pressed hard.

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 30 2007,08:05) The Hayabusa CSI Team solves another one. Tiny little hoof prints in the flowerbed. The stems look more chewed than cut. Looks like my neighbors aren't so bad afterall
smile.gif
Sweet, half way to my Jr Detectives badge.

(Spudley @ Jul. 30 2007,04:17) What you need are lawn-dwarfs with "Frickin' LASERS" attached to their heads !!!!!
OMG this cracked me up....thanks for the good laugh Spudley!
laugh.gif

Believe me when I say no one just drives by Dennis's house! You need GPS when you get  inside the gate just to find it!
laugh.gif

Back