Thieving neighbors

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday, wifey's rose bushes were in full bloom. This morning, they were stripped clean by one of our fuggin bastid neighbors. It takes alot of guts to sneak into your neighbor's yard and clip the rose bushes clean. This is what it looks like today
sad.gif

101_3163.JPG

No foot tracks. There's some sick fuggs out there, and I don't mean crack heads.

Was that the work of neighbors or deer? Either way talk to the DNR or police and see if you can get a permit
tounge.gif

Can I go to the police and get a permit. I'm sure I can find a few targets to bag. Oh, and I don't hunt deer.

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 29 2007,16:56) Didn't think about deer.  I need to go check for tracks.
That is what I would have guess. I wouldn't have thought the neighbors in your area. You just never know however.

put a bear trap out there next time they bloom...you'll find out if it was a neighbor
biggrin.gif

Get some stakes and put them in every corner then run a thin string or wire...That will trip them up in the middle of the night, see how they like that...Besides, why dont' they just go out and buy their own damn rose bushes...

Sorry to read/see this my brother.... Wouldn't happen at my place!
I got 24/7 digital HD with no less than 6 camera's. 2 are IR and Night vision equiped... Had two daughters growing up at my place, didn't take any chances!
SHOCKED.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Jul. 29 2007,17:50) Sorry to read/see this my brother.... Wouldn't happen at my place!
I got 24/7 digital HD with no less than 6 camera's. 2 are IR and Night vision equiped... Had two daughters growing up at my place, didn't take any chances!  
SHOCKED.gif
Have 8 cams myself all IR...3 kidos 2 girls,,1 busa,,,lol.

Back