fun early evening....sorta

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Neighbour was cuttiing out stump.
He cut thru his water main.

I was sittin' on my couch,feet up,beer to the side.

He comes running up,knock on door, "Look,Look"...he has water fountian in his front yard.:laugh:

OK...I'll get up.Takes me 2 minutes to get over there.

He has a small pond in his front yard.:thumbsup: Not by choice thou.:banghead:

So,I run him off to Rona,to get some parts (2 bucks worth,2 feet of copper and a 2 joints :laugh: I cut pipe,factor in new parts.Cut,sand,flux,join,solder)

Good-2-go. Him and his wife are so happy.No plumber on the weekend,no big bill....no bill at all.

I LOVE being a good neighbour.

P.S. They also mentioned that when me and my nephew flash up our bikes for a weekend ride....their bedroom vibrates at bit.The pictures,the windows,the floor a bit. And they live 2 doors down.:whistle:

I love being a good neighbour.:rofl:

RSD.

wow, vibrating your neighbors bed for free? now that IS a good neighbor :rofl:

how big was the pipe? surprising he broke it and the tree roots didn't break it for him

Half inch copper,and yer right, it was surprising the roots didn't do it in first.

Who plants a tree on a water main.DOH! :laugh:

RSD.

Self watering once it cracks the pipe, c'mon Rubb, do I have to explain everything? :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Nice big green tree,but no tap water.:banghead:

I should have just run them a garden hose from my house for 50 bucks a month.:laugh:

RSD.

No pics? Didn't happen!
I think you got drunk, fell asleep on the couch and dreamed that you helped them :laugh:

Do you work for State Farm , good neighbor?

No pics? Didn't happen!
I think you got drunk, fell asleep on the couch and dreamed that you helped them :laugh:

Do you work for State Farm , good neighbor?

You smart alec bastid.Who wants to see a hole in the ground.???

I may take a picture,just for you.:rulez:

RSD. :beerchug:

Good Rub, don't let that blanca mess up the good deed. I'd hate to see what it cost him to make that small pond :laugh:

Back