My son took hit....Iraq

I thought the same thing as hayadooin. Glad he is ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad he is alright!!! I took a round a few years ago and its a pain in the ass to recover from. At least he will be recovering from it! I hope he makes it back home soon and safe!

no it's not . A training accident is not a wound received in offensive or defensive combat action while taking action against or receiving the injury from an assaulting designated enemy force, which is how you receive a purple heart.

correct!!! no Purple Heart

Last edited:
Just goes to show you how dangerous every day military life can be, training or not!

Many thanks for those brave folks protecting the rest of us.

Glad to hear he will be okay. Yes, even training can be dangerous. Send him our best wishes. Thank you for your service troop!

Training can be just as dangerous. We have lost a lot of service men & women in training exercises alone. If we tallied up the amount that have been killed just in Black Hawk non combat maneuvers...that in itself is staggering. Let alone live fire training to the Iraqi's.

I wish your Son a safe return and thank him for his service.

I'm glad he is ok . If you are going to get hit, better a leg than some where else more dangerous. Hope he comes home soon.-

Back