My son took hit....Iraq

that suxs , first thing you do is put one in the drivers head !
training the iraq's how to take out a vehicle...blow the hood then take out the engine.one of the rounds ricochet.he took a round to the leg.not too bad i guess he's still walking around.he'll get a few days off..who says training isn't dangerous ???

GOOD DAY AT WORK.jpg

Sorry to hear this,Hope he will be okay, tell him,thank you for his service ,for me. Feel better,prayers sent for his safety and recovery. This must be so hard,for the parents,( You ).. Much luv to ya. ;)

dang, glad he is ok..tell him my family thanks him and his brothers and sisters for all they are doing over there...

No it's NOT . A training accident is not a wound received in Offensive or Defensive Combat Action while taking action AGAINST or receiving the injury from an Assaulting Designated Enemy Force, which is how you receive a Purple Heart.

+1. Thanks for clearing that up

Wow, well glad he is gonna be ok. Just wish he was on his way back home.......

A little update......it was a dirty wound,so they had to remove the round and the little shrapnel from it.He'll be sending pics.

holy crap Wayne.... was this a round they put into the motor that came back?

Sheesh... something tells me your boy is taking this better than you are....

Prayers sent brother...

holy crap Wayne.... was this a round they put into the motor that came back?

Sheesh... something tells me your boy is taking this better than you are....

Prayers sent brother...

Small round...came off the hood of a Humvee I was told.I'm still waiting for HIS email.
His wife said he's nuts caused he laughed about it and said..this sucks..and thats was it.He was never one to complain about pain even when growing up.

well pass along my best... I am sure his laughter was to put everyone at ease.. (you put it in him you know)...

You want to meet up at Indy for the ProStar races with NightFlight?

I can tell you its a good thing he is laughing! But 9 time out of 10 we try to laugh about everything no matter how bad it is. I am glad he is recovering thought! Where is he? If is on speicher I will stop by and check up on him for you!

South west of Baghdad,don't know exactly where.When I finally heard from him,he said the round split when it hit the hood and he took a frag to the thigh.They remove it and he's already back on duty as of now.

Back