My ride through Suisun and Napa Valleys

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I thought I'd drop in again to let you know I'm still around. the early California Spring is finally showing hints that warmer weather is on the horizon here in NorCal, so my wife and I went for a nice ride up to the dam at Lake Berryessa, then down towards Napa before heading back home to Fairfield. The weather was around 60 degrees with sunny skies, so we saw many other bikers on the same twisty roads. Throughout the ride we saw beautiful fields and vineyards overrun with wild mustard plants and their vivid yellow blossoms. Anyway, it was a great relaxing ride and I thought I'd share a few pics.

(For those who knew me in VA/WV, I am recently re-married and living in CA now. I miss riding out there sometimes, but these roads and scenic destinations here are off the charts. If interested, I posted some of my recent wedding pics here

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Nice pix bro and welcome back
beerchug.gif

Good to see you back, Warren. Looks like you are very happy and the wedding looked stunning!

Cool pix...all of 'em.  I 'slideshowed' your wedding pix, and got all choked up.  Ok, it wasn't that bad, but you certainly do make a great family.

Congrats and please entertain a 'welcome back' from a relative newb...

Also, I have a great client in Fairfield. Interested in dinner next time I'm there?

Welcome back, I dont know you yet, but I will. Great pics and thanks for sharing!
beerchug.gif

Cool pix...all of 'em. I 'slideshowed' your wedding pix, and got all choked up. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but you certainly do make a great family.

Congrats and please entertain a 'welcome back' from a relative newb...

Also, I have a great client in Fairfield. Interested in dinner next time I'm there?
Definitely. Give me a PM and we'll hook up. I'm still fairly new to the area, so it would be great to meet another .org brother.

nice shots! wedding looks like it was quite the affair.... now about the ring bearer? red keds?
rofl.gif

Back