My saturday cycle therapy session

Looks like it was a great ride. Really nice pics.

It is nice to see that spring is almost here.

Hi, its me again,i was asking you about your camera.After searching out what camera you have i was wondering .....where do you store that thing when you ride?
I have the Nikon D70 6.1 pix and the Canon SD400 5.0 pix.I'm happy both camera's but the Nikon D70 does take better pics.
Oh by the way, i like your camera too!It's smaller than my D70!

nice pic's war brown. that must of been a real nice ride through those hills. did you jump in the hot springs? nothing like stretching the back after a hard day of riding.
tounge.gif

Thanks for sharing your ride with us. You took some beautiful shots!

beerchug.gif

real nice pics. nice scenery, and that camera rocks crispy clear. looks like good riding too.

Hi, its me again,i was asking you about your camera.After searching out what camera you have i was wondering .....where do you store that thing when you ride?
I have the Nikon D70 6.1 pix and the Canon SD400 5.0 pix.I'm happy both camera's but the Nikon D70 does take better pics.
Oh by the way, i like your camera too!It's smaller than my D70!
Definitely a valid question. The one downside to a good digital SLR is the size. I have a couple of magnetic tankbags, and if you look closely at the photos you'll see the smaller of the two that I used on this ride. I've owned several Nikon digitals in the past, the last being the Coolpix 5700, and have always been impressed with their quality as well. I switched to the Digital Rebel a while back because I owned a 35mm rebel years ago and was always impressed with how well the presets worked for the average joe to take great photos. The digital model is no different. Set the dial to the right preset and look like a pro.

Sweeet Warren. I knew I should have called you yesterday. We ended up riding around the Hagerstown area, then old 40 eastbound to some new roadsaround here. We didn't stop for pictures though
sad.gif
Your pics are excellent as usual
smile.gif
I do know what you mean about a mind clearing solo ride!! Glad you had a great ride Bro.

Truly excellent photos. That barn is now my desktop!
tounge.gif

--Wag--

Sweeet Warren. I knew I should have called you yesterday. We ended up riding around the Hagerstown area, then old 40 eastbound to some new roadsaround here. We didn't stop for pictures though
sad.gif
Your pics are excellent as usual
smile.gif
I do know what you mean about a mind clearing solo ride!! Glad you had a great ride Bro.
DJ,

I was so close to calling you too, but no offense, I needed to fly solo on this one. People pay thousands of dollars for therapy when all they need to do is buy a motorcycle. My mind is clear and all is well. I look forward to our group ride in two weeks.

HI,
i am a 50 years old male from Houston. I own a 99 Magna VF750. Need something faster and more fun. I 've been seriously thinking about a new Limited Busa or a used 04/05. I wonder if you would mind telling me more about your bike, how does it feel to you, and anything else you would like to tell me about owning one. I'm 6'2" and concerned about the ergonomics.FYI, I tend to ride on the agressive side, cause I think is more fun and safer as well.
You input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
ca@stress.com

CA

Back