Ridin' with Ronin

For those that haven't met that crew in the pic, you're missing out.
smile.gif

Great pics Warren! I wished I could have been there too...Saturday was nice here too, so I pulled my Busa out and washed it, then told Mike "I'm going to go 'dry it off' for a while"
tounge.gif
Only rode about 40 minutes or so, but it was fun...dodged two deer and lots of gravel in the road...still awesome...

Glad you guys went riding! Glad to see Jolie riding!
cool.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you had great company and a nice cruise. Was nice in Kansas City today so rode about 150 mi. myself. Life is good!

Great shots.  Beautiful roads out there.  Ey why didnt I get a PM invite???
biggrin.gif
My bad Eric ... I think I called Warren on Friday and asked if we could swing by on Saturday if the weather forecast was true ... you know how unpredictable the weather is around here ... next time Bro for sure.

Hey guys where is that rock quarry at? It looks pretty fascinating. Nice pics Warren, that camera is HOT!

Hey guys where is that rock quarry at? It looks pretty fascinating.  Nice pics Warren, that camera is HOT!
Paul ... it is facinating and I'll have to defer to Warren about it's location. As I remember we were still on the WV side of the river and we turned left before the bridge heading north on 340. Maybe we can get him to lead a repeat local ride in the near future?!?!

Thanks for sharing WB! Great write up and video! Ohhhh, is it spring yet?
rock.gif
You fair weather people are killing me, but don't stop!!!
smile.gif
I hope I can contribute this summer with pics of the Lake Tahoe area, got me a new kodak digital for Xmas and will be taking it along on all my rides.

I cant wait for April, so I can meet some more friends from the board! Everyone I've met so far (with the exception of one that quit posting) has been an absolute blast to hang out and ride with.

I think I found it...this it possibly?

Oh Warren, seen ya at the Expo center Saterday...you were a couple isles over, figured we'd run into ya but didn't..

Back