Busa Trike or Busa Quad *Pics*

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
A standard two-wheeled variety is simply awesome.  I can only image how quickly I would get into trouble with the same engine in one of these configurations...  Thoughts?

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

The Quad is pretty cool, but I am willing to bet it's also the one that would land you in the ER fastest... The Trike, using a front motorcycle tire is going to have enough Push built in that I think your Own survival instinct will cut in before your in trouble... Just a hunch anyway.

So I say Quad is cooler, But trike is probably safer.... Just a thought.

What a way to ruin a Busa, shame shame
wow.gif

The Quad was designed and built by Steve at www.tocc.biz personal friend and fellow business partner. He debut it at Myrtle beach bike week. when it wasnt at the show he was riding it everywhere. Everything on the bike is solid and secure nothing JERRY RIGGED. I didnt get a chance to ride it but observing him all week it had a ton of lowend and handled awsome. Awsome looking in person cool azz paint and tons of trick custom brackets and gadgets. Brian

They both look sharp, but I will stick with the 2-wheel version.:D

My wife was looking at the pics and she scratched and head and said "What the Fu*k" "Why do that to such a great bike"

That's the coolest quad I've seen! Hmmmmm..... I wonder how it would do on the MX track...........

Back