My Busa is a Factory Freak!

stangfreak91

Registered
I've got an 02 Limited Busa that I bought May 2004 with 413 miles on the clock. I broke the bike in up to about 700 miles or so. Changed the OIL to Mobil 1 Red, added A Hindle step pipe at 750 miles and had the stock ECU flashed and with this the bike has always seemed stronger than any of my friends Busa's , I'm lucky to say that I've not lost a race to any other bike. Over the winter I've added a 16 tooth sprocket, BMC, Power Commander PC3R ( Untuned base Map),TRE, lowered front and back and Chrome wheels and gafler polished rotors, which doesn't do much for speed, it just looks good. With all this done the bike RIPS! and it has yet to be tuned! I raced a friend's 04 Busa last week that has the same mods but full AKROPOVIC exhaust,air box mod and pair value block and I beat him by 4 bikes and we shut down at about 150. Tonight I raced my friends ZX-12R with the same mods and slammed to the ground and he got skunked!!! from a 50 roll I pulled 6 bikes and maybe a little more on the big end not really sure and he won't say for sure because he's pissed!! Anyone else out there with a freak.

ill tell ya after i get it broke in
wink.gif

FREAK ?....THE GIRL'S A SUPER FREAK....SHE'S ALRIGHT, SHE'S ALRIGHT, WITH ME..HAY HAY HAY HAY.......SUPER FREAK...!!..I MISS RICK JAMES.!!

My bike's somewhat normal. The owner / operator however could in some conservative circles be considered a freak as most of us here would be given our choice in rides.

My bike's somewhat normal. The owner / operator however could in some conservative circles be considered a freak as most of us here would be given our choice in rides.

You must be from Washington?

Fine.. I must admit. I own a freak. Not only in the straights.. but on the twisties too!

I love her!

ROYZGSX

Back