2004 GSXR100 MATT MALADIN EDITION IS BAS ASS

I know I've pushed my stack 04 Busa pretty hard off the line. I'm no drag racer, but I've done it hard enough for a GSXR1000 to be completely nose-up (unless the rider is sitting on the front wheel). Even a modified GSXR1000 would have a hard time keeping up off the line with a healthy stock busa!

The term "Wolrd's Fastest Production Bike" referres to the "Top Speed" of the bike, not how fast it gets there! You can walk all over ANY stock bike, if you have enough straight road.

Are you up-shifting using the clutch? That'll hurt the acceleration!

As far as the HP is concerned, it's the torque that gets you moving (and the Busa is still king when it comes the stock torque).

modified box, bolt ons , tre mod? its probably running slower than stock! you need full exaust ,pc3r,mapping,do the pair valve mod, oh yea a mean fuggin attitude! then add air shifter and cams . ps 1000 punched out thats has these mods wont be easy either hope it helps

I used to loose to a 1000 with 174 hp , at the time i had 179, he would would always get me out of the hole, but Id gain on him toward the end but never actually win,, but he is the better rider and does weigh less,, so , I spent my money and lets just say I dont loose anymore

I'd be interested to see what HP/Torque the modified GSXR1000 is pumping out now. Considering the Busa you're riding is almost bone stock (from what it sounds like), and the Gixxer is probably up in HP and down in weight, I'd say a lot of it has to do with power to weight ratios (since at stock the GSXR1000 is almost 100 pounds lighter, dry).

But I also agree with the above, that part of it is probably the rider.

try a gearing swap will make some diffrence your friend with the 1k did he do this also? i know when my Busa was stock gearing and just HMF highmounts as my only mod and me weighing in at like 320 with gear i could just keep up with much lighter guys on 1K bikes Now since i made the change 17 42 2+ on the back i could pretty easily pull on all the 1k bike not smoke them mind ya but pull good my weight the biggest hampering but im sure if you where to try a 16 up front or 43 on the rear you would be passing your buddies 1000 alot.

I run 16 42 now but with built motor and there isn't a 1K that can keep up and if i really want to Embarress them i push the little button and buh bye
biggrin.gif

03 1399 cc with 209 hp has no problem with 17 and 39 setup. I dont even have to pass them anymore, pull them out of the hole and just keep on pulling.

OK OK OK OK OK. Here is the COUSIN that has the 2003 Limited Edition Busa...... See i never got the chance to whoop dudes azzzzzzzzz ridin the gsxr 1000, he broad-sided a car a few weeks ago. i aint never been whooped on my bike yet.. i even let them take off first. i raced a dude that had a 750 on a gsxr 600 frame (prob the same i guess) he said it was built to whoop a busa (dopeed and tied down and all), i said get some and i smoked his azzzz... I raced a honda 954
rock.gif
that the rider thought his bike was fast, i said get some and let him take off first and whooped his azzz also
wow.gif
. Oh my girl rides a 2001 1200S Bandit.

Now, i know i dont have the fastest bike in the WORLD... but i aint scared ....???

as for my bike not feeling as strong as my cousins 05 HAYABUSA?
rock.gif
there aint but one way to find out..... if and when i ever get my parts back from superbike mike i have two words to say, yeah you guessed it..... GET SOME
cool.gif

rock.gif

Change your gearing for starters. You're also comparing a heavier sport touring bike to a track bike. Apples and oranges. 190 pounds bike + rider is a HUGE factor. Both bikes are great. They were designed for two completely different uses. I'll bet a brand new RM250 is faster than the BUSA and the GSXR on a motocross track. ??

Hey Cuz, I want to ride that R1, GSXR1000, GSXR750 and 636 you gotz.

Nah that aint superbike mike himself. it's someone else trying to sell parts he has done. should have mine in the mail today. I sure hate it for the Sucka who tries to man handle the slow underpowered 40th anniversary limited edition Busa i have. I know they are no where close to the performance of the 05 but hey I work for the Fed GOV or i would have all the sport bikes you have, like your R1, 1000, 750, busa, 636 and 250.

Now this is gettin good.
laugh.gif

16/42 gear, full exhaust PC3r, block off plates and an air box mod. Hang on tight and get it done. I am dying to race mine against some liter bikes to see how it does. If all else fails get a stage two and extend that swingarm.....

Oh Cuz, it dont do any good to edit your post, I GOTZ THE ORIGINAL PRINTED and i be bringing it to Helana for when all the shiznit talking starts. WHOOOOSSS YA DADDY....

tounge.gif

Look Cuz, I love you man, would do anything for you and wouldnt trade you for all those bikes you have.

Dude i'm just pickin at ya.... It's all good. I be in town this afternoon, i be working tonight.
biggrin.gif

NAT SAID SHE LIKED ALL THOSE BIKES TOO....THE BUSA IS HOME NOW BACK FROM THE DYNO.........IF YOU WANNA RIDE HER COME BY........170 HORSEPOWER, 105 FT. LBS. OF TORQUE...6TH GEAR ROLL ON SPEED ON THE DYNO OF 195 MPH..........WITH STOCK GEARING........HE DYNOED A STOCK BUSA THE DAY BEFORE I PICKED MINE UP AND IT DID 151 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER ......DIDINT DO TOO SHABBY I GUESS...???...BUT CONSIDERING I PAID $490.OO FOR THE FULL MUZZY EXHAUST,$70.00 FOR THE TRE,$259.00 FOR THE POWER COMMANDER 3 USB,$50.00 FOR THE SHORT STACKS,AND $50.00 FOR THE PAIR VALVE BLOCK OFF PLATES AND GASKETS,AND $50.00 FOR THE K&N FILTER,I THINKS THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY FOR 20 HORSEPOWER.....???

<!--EDIT|CASH$$$$
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113055700 -->

NAT SAID SHE LIKED ALL THOSE BIKES TOO....THE BUSA IS HOME NOW BACK FROM THE DYNO.........IF YOU WANNA RIDE HER COME BY........170 HORSEPOWER, 105 FT. LBS. OF TORQUE...6TH GEAR ROLL ON SPEED ON THE DYNO OF 195 MPH..........WITH STOCK GEARING........HE DYNOED A STOCK BUSA THE DAY BEFORE I PICKED MINE UP AND IT DID 151 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER ......DIDINT DO TOO SHABBY I GUESS...???...BUT CONSIDERING I PAID $490.OO FOR THE FULL MUZZY EXHAUST,$70.00 FOR THE TRE,$259.00 FOR THE POWER COMMANDER 3 USB,$50.00 FOR THE SHORT STACKS,AND $50.00 FOR THE PAIR VALVE BLOCK OFF PLATES AND GASKETS,AND $50.00 FOR THE K&N FILTER,I THINKS THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY FOR 20 HORSEPOWER.....???
Your giving up 200lbs to the 04 1K....you should have saved all that money. The 1K has 17/42 gearing and the Busa has 17/40....spend $25 on a 16 tooth front sprocket and you won't have any more problems with that 1K.

I just came back from a dealer and saw the MAT MALADIN 04 bike for the 1st time. Bike is sweet.05's were different but nice too. Man I can't wait to get another bike.

Back