what a ass

What in the world is he smoking? I am a new rider and I evern think I could take him...........
all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|H00pscoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124376084 -->

lol... just sold a VTX 1800c too buy my 05 busa.... lol... the guy is smoking crack... so do him a favor and take his money before he buys anymore and completely flushes his life down the toilet....

05 LE GSX1300R "Gun Gray"

2002 VTX 1800c

What movie was it where Michael Douglas' character rides a HD in a race against a sport bike and wins? Strangeness. Musta been a GS500F or something against that VTX.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

If you say you wanna race for money he will probably back out. Just race him for the heck of it, and of course to embarass him too! That'll learn em good!

Jeez...I dunno about the keys in the pocket thing, or letting him get a head start. If it's a shrt distance, he might just beat you. 'Specially if you drop your keys :p

As for racing once for money and losing on purpose, bad idea. What if he says he doesn't want a do-over. Then you're screwed!!!!

Anyhoo, keep us updated on the situation. And get someone to take a video of it.

Oh, and as for racing him for his wife...people like him don't tend to get married, or laid for that matter.

He got pissed and puttered off down the road. I thought he was joking at first but now I think he was serious.

Work the dude. Tell him you want to make it interesting. Do it in front of people so he will feel ashamed to back down.

Funny thing is a fellow that works with my wife has a VTX 1300 and thinks that he can beat my bike. I told my wife to call him out to race for money in front of other coworkers and he started making a bunch of excuses.
Some people will never learn.
Tell him in front of a bunch of people you will run him for money. It'll either shut em up, or you'll get some money out of it.
smile.gif
Have your wife race him....then he will really be embarassed when he loses.
ices_rofl.gif

Funny thing is a fellow that works with my wife has a VTX 1300 and thinks that he can beat my bike. I told my wife to call him out to race for money in front of other coworkers and he started making a bunch of excuses.
Some people will never learn.
Tell him in front of a bunch of people you will run him for money. It'll either shut em up, or you'll get some money out of it.
smile.gif
Have your wife race him....then he will really be embarassed when he loses.  
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

Afraid I wouldn't have a bike left.

This ass at my job want's to race my busa. And the bad  part about it is he rides a VTX I can't understand why these people always want to try to race a busa and he really thinks he can win. what a ass
cause i know you cant ride MM
seriously,i just want to see what the busa got
all good fun

Back