what a ass

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
This ass at my job want's to race my busa. And the bad part about it is he rides a VTX I can't understand why these people always want to try to race a busa and he really thinks he can win. what a ass

annihilate him !
evil.gif

Funny thing is a fellow that works with my wife has a VTX 1300 and thinks that he can beat my bike. I told my wife to call him out to race for money in front of other coworkers and he started making a bunch of excuses.
Some people will never learn.
Tell him in front of a bunch of people you will run him for money. It'll either shut em up, or you'll get some money out of it.
smile.gif

Funny thing is a fellow that works with my wife has a VTX 1300 and thinks that he can beat my bike. I told my wife to call him out to race for money in front of other coworkers and he started making a bunch of excuses.
Some people will never learn.
Tell him in front of a bunch of people you will run him for money. It'll either shut em up, or you'll get some money out of it.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Tell him to make sure his wife gives him his allowance for the year if he's gonna race the Busa . Also makes sure he knows he's leaving with empty pockets .
jump9.gif

Tell him to double (give you 2 to 1odds) since he is so sure. You will give him a bike length head start.

Ok.....here it is. Straight up race, only you have your bike off with your keys in your pocket. You should catch him at the end.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

This ass at my job want's to race my busa. And the bad  part about it is he rides a VTX I can't understand why these people always want to try to race a busa and he really thinks he can win. what a ass
Do you work with "special needs" people?
smile.gif

Kaneville is a suburb of Chicago right? Let me know if you decide to race him as I'd love to be there.
Actually I've been wanting to put my 497cc bone stock 23 year old Honda V-Twin against a new 1800 VTX just for the heck of it. For some reason those Hardley wannabe's never want to try.

i "raced" one a few months back and got the traditional, "I thought I accidently put it in reverse" from him afterwards.....the look on his face was priceless. i also let him hit max speed and then went around him on the way back to town......damn i love my bike.

you definatly have to make a little cash off of this guy
wink.gif

How long have you been riding? Maybe he thinks he's a better racer than you, or that you won't push it hard.

In either case, prove 'em wrong!

actually if you run a quarter mile....give him three bike lengths and get the annie up to about 300-500 bucks then smoke him...lol

A VTX in a race against a Busa, eh? This guy must have something going on with an abundence of drugs or alcohol.
wink.gif

I wouldn't waste any more of your time with him unless he puts up enough money to make it worth it to you. My guess is, if you suggest a real bet, he'll go away (for good).

Or hand him a copy of the Motorcyclist magazine and have him read the "Hard Numbers" in the back. That should shut him up and embarrass
blush.gif
him sufficently.
And of course be ready with a camera when his face turns colors. Initially red with embarrassment, then green with envy. It could prove to be a colorful moment!
laugh.gif

Back