WHAT IS STOCK HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE ON THE 05 BUSA

Cash, did the dyno you used have the ram air feature? There is a guy out here that has the ram air dyno and I'm going to be going up there soon to see what my bike is doing, I do not have a TRE so top speed will most likely be the factory set limit.

It's all shiiizzzzzzznet. it dont matter what your bike will do on a dyno, it's what it will do on the street that counts.
rock.gif

yes it did have the ram air feature.....I think on the street its the rider more than it is the bike, you can have a great bike and still have sucky times...my large frame is heavier than most folks out there and most likely you could take a bike with 150hp and weigh 200# or less and still out run my bike....with 170hp and my 280# azz.......more weight and more air resistance, also fuel is a factor, heavier fuel will hinder performance, and I just found this out from my tech, fuels that I had been running sunoco 110-112-cherry bomb 107, these are heavier fuels and hinder atomization of the fuel, didint know that until monday last week, so I was told to burn all the fuel outta my bike, and refill with the fuel that I was going to run all the time....so I chose 93 octane.....only problem is with current gas prices I have burned 20 dollars in gas in the last 2 days......but if it were ti be out in SPRAY now I could run 104 octane....and get great performance according to nitrous express and nos......ohh Johnny I wasnt reading the peak of the curve my slips had a base line and a peak horsepower printed on the side of the sheets....even the 180mph run in 5th gear....and the 195 mph run in 6th gear...basically the only reason I put the dam thing on the dyno is I skrewed it up by doing the pair valve modification, and the ful muzzy exhaust,and the short stacks in my airbox,and adding the pc3usb...my bike was idling at about 600 rpm and loping like crazy and the cannister was snow white, so I was thinkin really really lean.....now my idle is back to normal and the cannister is a nice brownish tan color... gas mileage is about 37mpg....

use 87 and you will even see more ponies.
and yes you always look at specific gravity for fuels. try c23 instead of 104.
still would like to see the graph

<!--EDIT|Johnnycheese
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113183555 -->

was told since the bike was tuned on 93 that I had to run 93....but I still got like 5 gallons 0f 112.......may mix a little now and then just to get the smell......

Seems like you gotta lazy shift to me. Spend some time getting your racing skill down. Try to use all the horsepower your bike has to offer. It's a shame you're not any closer. I'd like to race you on my freinds 750. Oh and listen to Johnny, he may know a thing or two bout' fast busa's.

Back