2004 GSXR100 MATT MALADIN EDITION IS BAS ASS

everytime i went by your house no one was home, guess you went to get the bike. I willbe back monday afternoon, bring it by so i can hear that pipe.

Just found out today, that the Matt Maladin edition bike I was taklin about had a full Yoshimura Titanium Exhaust, K&N Filter, TRE MOD,..he said the bike had $3,000 dollars worth of add on's...those were the only specifics he told me tho....he is still wearing a half torso brace after t-boning the car a couple of weeks back.....Ohh dont worry...about the sprocket change.....They are on their way......16 front 42 rear.......gonna do a 42 rear first and see how I like it....And then add the 16 front if I want more.......

shoot do them both, r gonna have it apart anyway. be alot easier. plus with front being smaller and back bigger it prob wont be that big of a deal for chain adjustment as apposed to doing the back alone.

I talked to a bud with a maladin after this post was created and hes said had basiclly the exhasut and not to much more. I did a roll on and beat him but again im 170 and hes a littl over 215
wink.gif

I did a couple of 1/4 mile drags today with a friend of mine with an 05 gixxer 1K and I beat him both times with my bone stock 04 Busa. His bike is stock too. When we launched we both came out together but as soon as I got 2nd gear I pulled a bike and a half on him then I watched the mirror to see if he would pull me back and he stayed right there both runs. Never pulled me nor did I pull out any further on him. Seems that I could get the throttle open on the Busa sooner without a wheelie than the Gixxer and thats where the advantage was. He weighs about 10-15 Lbs more than I do but I don't think it made a difference. I have a lot of drag experience but He is a competant rider too. He used to have a FZ1 that he race regularly. We will try to switch riders next time and see it makes a difference too. Stock to Stock I think the Busa is superior just because it is easier to ride.

Back