My brothers '06 GSXR 1000

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Well my brother Richs '06 1000 finally arrives this Thursday. Classic Blue & White.
#######! LOL! I am kinda jealous! Am happy at the same time! We got to ride last weekend thanks to my buddy Joe letting Rich use his 750. Thanks again Joe.

Well - Rich will be posting here soon. He's looking for people to ride with in Austin. He just got there from Nor Cali.

COOL!! Bentvalve and I want the Red/Black. are any of those in yet?

This is going to be the first '06 in Houston. They are coming from the boats to a Stealership near you!

They will be building it in an hour or two. Pics to follow. The Red & Black should be a beauty!

YOu riding this weekend, Ted? We still have yet to hook up. Maybe we should do a Houston Meet-N-Greet at our shop one day or something.

Yeah.. 06's are here. except for the 06 Busa.. hmm Suzuki has not released any info on the 06 Busa yet. I have been told this is odd

At the rate I'm saving money, I might be able to get an 09 when it comes out. Congrats on the new bike and have plenty of fun!!

06 is already here
rock.gif

My dealer is tired of me bugging him...they are showing up so Id imagine every dealer will have them inside of a month.

My local dealer (Victorville Suzuki Kawasaki) told me October, but it could also show up in 2-3 weeks. They already have an order out for 2 of the blue/whites and 3 red/blacks (my fave color).

They added some color to their Striping. Light blue colors around the borders.
Will post the Red & Black photos soon!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125091100 -->

Back