My Brother Dynoed his 06 1000 WOW

Run number #6 was stock at 153. The other run number #6 was stock with just the Pipercross Filter added. As you can see we loss 1 hp. and 1 foot pound of torque due to the extra air with the high flow race foam filter and no extra fuel to fill in. Run number #24 was with the Cobra FI2000 fuel module, Pipercross filter and stock exhaust....more testing coming tomorrow with the Tsukigi pipe added to the mix. A very nice machine the 06 Gixxer is...
super.gif

Pipercross_Testing.gif

All very impressive for our little brother (the 1k), I love the way those bikes can shred the corners and come out of a turn like a balistic missle. But, as said before the Big Brother Busa was more my comfort zone, especially for the long haul.......... Nice write up always good to see Zuke on top no matter what the model!

I believe he said torque was around 79 lbs. Im not sure what ohlins suspension he is getting but I know he was told they whole conversion shaves 5.5 lbs total... Hes buying them from a guy who builds them for racers in New Hampshire, should be pretty sweet

Back