Busa on dyno

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Put the Busa on a portable dyno today. My baby is stock other than Vance & Hines bolt-ons. It was 95 degrees and 55% humidity. She pulled 154 HP and 79.6 ft./lbs torque. Just thought some be interested to hear.

Also met busa9 today. Nice guy. I don't think he posts much but thought "what a small world" I was sitting there shootin the bull with this guy and mentioned the .org. He told me that he was already a member here.
cool.gif

sounds like good numbers Sam-i pulled like 152 last year in 85 deg 100% humidity (started raining like 30 min later) but I was running a rich map too. Fixed now and added airbox mod with BMC filter.

BBK jr. must be getn pretty big now...when we gonna see him on the Busa?
biggrin.gif

Sounds like good numbers to me, even with the temp/humidity!

good numbers?
rock.gif
? he had only 79 on the torque thats way low the dyno is off my friend
That's what I thought...should be over or at 100  
rock.gif

(unless I'm not remembering correctly, like that never happens
eek2.gif
)

Hp seems fair but the portable dyno seems to have a glitch measuring/calculating torque.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154269563 -->

rock.gif

Thought the torque was low myself but couldn't remember what it should be doing. Thought the HP was accurate. Had it on the dyno last year and it read 179.9 HP, knew that was 'a little' off.

Scott, BBK jr is gettin huge. 3 months old and weighs in at 15 lbs. Got some pix of him on the Busa just been too busy lately to get them downloaded.

good numbers?
rock.gif
? he had only 79 on the torque thats way low the dyno is off my friend
+1 Given the high temperature, your stock motor should have run between 92-94 ft lbs torque.

79 seems a bit low compared to other dyno's posted on this board..

I dyno'd my stock 2005 and came out with 153 and 92 ft lbs torque.

Back