06 gsxr 1000

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally pulled the trigger today and scored an 06 gsxr 1000! Just got home with it so I thought I would throw up a few pics..... and I keeped the busa, so now its a two bike shop.....yeeehaaa!!!!!

gsxr1000_03__2_.jpg

anyhow there she is...man I feel like a little kid at christmas....rode it home but really havent been able to go out and get a good long ride yet...can't wait for this weekend
newbie.gif

You are going to love that puppy and your busa is going to collect dust :-)

At least that's the way it is around my house.

Congratulations on the new ride

Great second bike to keep around! Congrats!

--Wag--

Hey guys thanks alot
smile.gif
I was so torn between the red/black and the blue/white im still not sure i picked the right color but i think the blue just grabed me more, just like my busa, blue/silver so it can't be wrong
tounge.gif

I rode it home last night thru the canyons about 45 miles...i tryed to keep off the the throttle but i have to admit that i couldent and rode it fairly briskly all the way home. According to the manual your supposed to stay under 6500rpm for the first 500 miles but that dident happen. I ran it up to about 8000 6 times or so, shifted alot and accelerated and deaccelerated alot the whole way. What a fun bike so far and still havent even let it rip yet
biggrin.gif
going to ride it to work today and am actually lookin forward to going to work (thats a first).

When i finally feel comfortable on it i will post my take on this machine compared to the busa...what i can say is they both feel equally fast but the 1000 delivers speed differently than the busa. And course the handling, the tires are fresh so i was conservative with the ride home but still, I can tell this bike is gonna eat up the canyons.

O.K. time to go out and play
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back