Service Manuals

Lucky34

Registered
I am looking for a Service Manual for a 2006 GSXR 1000. I did some searching but only found the older generation gixxers (03-04), and Hayabusa manuals... Does anyone know where I could find a manual for an 05-06 gsxr 1000?

Try your local Suzuki dealer. Bought my 06 from them  
SHOCKED.gif
  . They should also have any manual back to 5 years on their bikes. Some think they're a little pricy, but the Factory Manual is well worth it in my opinion. Especially if your doing your own work, since it tells you if you need a special suzuki $10,000 one time use only  
wow.gif
 tool. Saves you time doing that by just taking it to the dealer and letting them do it for that one !  
beerchug.gif

there's a few places to download them on the net....

think motorhead or someone had them hosted
rock.gif

I can look when I get home, I have a bunch that I downloaded from some site, just not sure what years I have

Cool. Thanks zukracer. I saw that NickSlick had a link (in a pinned thread), but it was only for the busa... then I found some other pages, but nothing... got every other bike out there... ducati, mv augusta, bunch of hondas, kawis, yamahas, and a bunch of suzukis also, but not the 05-06 generation gixx 1000
sad.gif

also, i dont really want to dish out like $60 for a manual which in my opinion should be included with the bike...

if you wanted to buy one, I got one from these guys

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-05-06-GSXR1000-GSXR-1000-SERVICE-MANUAL-GSX-R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38663QQihZ005
QQitemZ150089277042" target="_blank">Parts Depo Store</a>

if your still looking for the gsxr manual I have on pm me and i can get you a copy

Back