My Bling is Complete

Sweet bike bro. Looks, um...sharp. Both literally and figuratively (forgive the mispelling if its wrong) Either way :beerchug:

AWESOME,totally awesome. Ya mind if I ask you where you got swingarm? I have same color/year and I am looking for a nice swingarm, not too short, not too long. what legnth is that swingarm? how many links in chain?

I think he has extensions mounted to the stock arm. That's what I did. Mine are 4"-6" over. I think his is the same stretch. Am I correct DEMMY.

Oh Yeah, It is the fastest color.:laugh:

100_1053.jpg

I think he has extensions mounted to the stock arm. That's what I did. Mine are 4"-6" over. I think his is the same stretch. Am I correct DEMMY.

Yep are correct my freind, Those are 3" to 9" extensions, They are set at 6 1/2"

AWESOME,totally awesome. Ya mind if I ask you where you got swingarm? I have same color/year and I am looking for a nice swingarm, not too short, not too long. what legnth is that swingarm? how many links in chain?

As for the chain IM thinking we started with 150 link and took out 9 so 141 does this sound about right guys. Cant remember what I started with.

Back