Really Weird Feeling

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Misty is in the shop tonight.

This is the first time since I have had her we have been apart. Weird feeling and I dont like it.

Although I know its for the best.

Found a local shop that is going to Swap out my wheels for my Chrome ones, Install my Galfer Front Chromed Rotors, Install the rear Galfer Rotor, Install the Chrome Sprocket / Chrome Hub & Chrome Rear Brake Caliper holder, Replace my Shock with another shock with a 1000 lb spring and Change the oil using synthetic oil all for under $200.00. At least thats the price I was quoted.

I didnt think I could beat that.

But I still miss her.

==========================================================

Last pics with Black Wheels

Angle Shots 019.jpg

Angle Shots 025.jpg

Misty is in the shop tonight.

This is the first time since I have had her we have been apart. Weird feeling and I dont like it.

Although I know its for the best.

Found a local shop <......snip>
Yeah, it must be hard to think of your baby in the arms of another man, but this is strictly for medical purposes, cosmetic surgery, right? :laugh:

Should have done the work yourself so you could have the thought in knowing you did all the work.:thumbsup:

It's like a bad dream!

But it'll all be worth it when it's over!

Lookin' good, bro!

I know you have probably visited the spot she resided in the garage several times and her not being there seems surreal. The feeling is something like a family member going to the hospital for surgery but fear not everything will be okay as long as you remember one important thing......Picutres are mandatory. :poke::thumbsup:

Back