I was Depressed about the busa Falling

turb06LE240

Registered
Chrome galfer front rotors, chrome gauge bezel, chrome fork caps, black frame plugs, chrome resevior caps, and chrome front axle caps {spent $1000 in 15 minutes}
cool.gif

and I am haing the inners painted to match the bike, when they do the rest of the parts.....
I am going to work on her rite now, since Im out of commision with a torn lat I might as well go get something accompllished.....
biggrin.gif

You'll have some fun and the bike will be sweet when you get her done!

heh turb06!  Where did you buy the chrome gage cover and the fork caps? I'm, presently in the market for the same.
Thank you in advance,
Reiny

(reiny @ Mar. 07 2007,19:52) heh turb06!  Where did you buy the chrome gage cover and the fork caps? I'm, presently in the market for the same.
Thank you in advance,
Reiny
I tell you what. If you want those chrome goodies, go to ebay and type in "hayabusa chrome" and you will find what you need. The seller's name is "extremekempy" and he has some awesome stuff. He will also take reasonalble offers. I recently purchased the 3d chrome fork caps, 3d chrome swingarm frame plugs, and the 3d chrome engine mount plugs. All for $175 which included shipping. Purchased separately would have run about $200. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

(bacharles @ Mar. 07 2007,15:49)
(reiny @ Mar. 07 2007,19:52) heh turb06!  Where did you buy the chrome gage cover and the fork caps? I'm, presently in the market for the same.
Thank you in advance,
Reiny
I tell  you what.  If you want those chrome goodies, go to ebay and type in "hayabusa chrome" and you will find what you need.  The seller's name is "extremekempy" and he has some awesome stuff.  He will also take reasonalble offers.  I recently purchased the 3d chrome fork caps, 3d chrome swingarm frame plugs, and the 3d chrome engine mount plugs.  All for $175 which included shipping.  Purchased separately would have run about $200.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Thank-you bacharles!

What happened? Your bike fell over? Sorry if I missed a story or thread. Sounds like you made some nice additions to your bike though. $$$

Back