Sold My Bike Today!

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
After trying for about 4 months, I finally sold the 2004 Volusia today. More difficult than I thought finding a buyer but the guy that bought it was very happy and very patient. Didn't truly want to sell it, but she wasn't going to get ridden with Baby J in the garage, trying to get settled in a new house, learn a new job and make up for being gone for a over a year. I didn't get as close to her as I would have liked, but it did make letting her go a little easier. Still hard to believe that she's gone and I only put 144 miles on the clock. Anyway, made her new owner very happy and that feels pretty good.

Oh yeah, I updated my sig already!
biggrin.gif

Whew...Man I thought the real girl had hit the road...What a relief...
smile.gif

Sorry, bro! Wasn't trying to fool anyone just statin' the facts.

Only 144 miles ... mis-print right? You meant 1444 or something more ... Bro' she was just taking up space ... you did her right by sending her to a new home. Are you going to get Baby J a stable mate in the future??

Ken, you really..............NO I MEAN REALLY should get out and ride more.  I thought I was bad, the Busa which I bought in April of 04 has 2800 and I just took the RoadStar in today for break-in service with 1000 miles on it since june 30th.  Now there were peeps telling me it took too long for this service, but 144 on the Volusia
rock.gif
, you hadn't got as close as you'd of liked
rock.gif
, hell, you two never even made out! LOL
laugh.gif

rock.gif

No misprint, bro! I only had her for about a month before I left for the desert last year. Nobody knows what the future holds for anything/anybody!!

Ken, you really..............NO I MEAN REALLY should get out and ride more.  I thought I was bad, the Busa which I bought in April of 04 has 2800 and I just took the RoadStar in today for break-in service with 1000 miles on it since june 30th.  Now there were peeps telling me it took too long for this service, but 144 on the Volusia
rock.gif
, you hadn't got as close as you'd of liked
rock.gif
, hell, you two never even made out! LOL
laugh.gif
Too funny! Not only did I not get to first base, I didn't even get the bat off the shoulder! I'm doing better though, Baby J has had 400 miles put on her in the last 3 weeks.

rock.gif

Wow, only 144 miles? Well, my guess is that 144 miles was enough to get you hooked, so I'm sure another Busa will be in your near future. Be safe!

Back