Sold the Busa

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Sold the busa to Rick aka Professor from the Org. He and his wife came up from Ok, City and picked it up yesterday. So i'm kinda down in the dumps alittle today. It finally hit me that she's gone.. Also it probably didn't help we went cruising the bike shops today.. Not to buy just to look.. Rick and his wife are super people and I hope they enjoy her as much as I did.

Also want say thanks to all the members who bought Items or helped me out by donating to the cause. the lawyer is on the case and will keep you all updated of the out come.

All items that I had sold or were included in the sale to Professor, Again thanks to all for your help.
Doyle & Family

Thanks Dog, I think I'm going to get drunk with GSXTacy tonite..

sad.gif
all_coholic.gif
drinka.gif

Good luck man! Stick around, we'll keep ya on task!

You gotta do what you gotta do, Hope everything works out for the best for you and your Family

definetly keep us posted on your progress! good luck with the legal dance

Enjoyed meeting you, the wife, and GSXtacy. It is a great bike, I know it had to be hard to part with it. Like busahaya said, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm back to the hotel room tonight after the races. We went riding today in Des Moines and a short trip to Boone. About half the trip was in light rain but it never missed a beat. The wife even road it a short distance. I even took the time to mount the gps before we went to the races. Hey, my first very own mod!!!
super.gif

I was worried about the Garmin 276c being too big on it, but it tucks in pretty nice. I'll have to post a few pics of it when I get home.

Thanks again. Hope Mary is feeling better today.
Have another brew for me.

Congrats Professor.

DR ... sucks you now have to get around on 4 wheels ...

Enjoyed meeting you, the wife, and GSXtacy. It is a great bike, I know it had to be hard to part with it. Like busahaya said, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm back to the hotel room tonight after the races. We went riding today in Des Moines and a short trip to Boone. About half the trip was in light rain but it never missed a beat. The wife even road it a short distance. I even took the time to mount the gps before we went to the races. Hey, my first very own mod!!!
super.gif

I was worried about the Garmin 276c being too big on it, but it tucks in pretty nice. I'll have to post a few pics of it when I get home.

Thanks again. Hope Mary is feeling better today.
Have another brew for me.
Congrats mate
beerchug.gif

Dont worry, hes not without a bike all together. Mines only a few blocks away and he knows he is welcome to it any time. He will have another one soon and we will be planning another ride.........this time, hes not leading though! Do any of you Marines have an anchor I can attach to his A$$!!!

Too bad she's gone Doyle. You'll get another one I'm sure. I've actually had mine for sale in the Dubuque paper for a couple weeks now. No bites though. Hope the ticket thing works out for ya.

DR, sorry about you selling the bike, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Professor sounds like a great guy over e-mail/PMs, so I'm sure your baby will be well taken care of.

sorry you had to sell your busa . we had a great time on our ride but the ticket you guys got really was a downer. hope you can get another busa soon. i have a donation to the defense fund to make when GSXtacy comes to kansas city monday. keep your head up things will get better.

Back