$ 300.00 paintjob
$ 500.00 Scott's steering Dampner
$ 350.00 Woodcraft rearsets
$ 120.00 Brake lines, pads, and racing fluid
$  70.00 Sliders
===========
$8000  SubTotal
$ 400  Taxes, Misc.

So, just under $9,000 total for a COMPLETE track bike.

wow.gif
 Holy smokes...  It seems like a lot more written down!  I suppose you could cut a bunch of corners and save a couple of K if you wanted to get in cheaper.

wink.gif
thats what im talking about i like it when people dont beat around the bush and answer question
thanks
now im aware of what it takes to go to the track on sv

The bike is looking very nice, almost too nice to put on the track. Good job...

My son is 15 1/2 and has been wanting a street bike. He has been riding dirt bikes for a few years and is ready for the streets, scares me to death... I have been looking hard at the SV650s, great bikes.

what it weigh wet?
385+/-  I would like to trim a bit more in this area.  Can replace seat and rear frame with aluminum to shave a couple ellbees.
Then a CF tank......should be good for another 20 or so.......bout another G or more outta yer account though.
eek2.gif
Yikers! Never mind, it is just great with the current weight!

My wife would kill me for even reading this post about spending more money... Shame on you Bill!

( ;

-Ripper

what it weigh wet?
385+/-  I would like to trim a bit more in this area.  Can replace seat and rear frame with aluminum to shave a couple ellbees.
horse power to weight ratio is nice
if im not mistaken it was about 80 ponies,right, and 325 weight
isnt that about 1 hp to every 4 pounds
the busa is about 1 hp to every 3.5 ponds
is that right
if so you got one fast bike that corners great.
good job on your project bike.

what it weigh wet?
Then a CF tank......should be good for another 20 or so.......bout another G or more outta yer account though.
eek2.gif
Yikers!  Never mind, it is just great with the current weight!

My wife would kill me for even reading this post about spending more money...  Shame on you Bill!

( ;

-Ripper
oops my bad.....sorry Rip
tounge.gif

what it weigh wet?
eek2.gif
Yikers!  Never mind, it is just great with the current weight!

My wife would kill me for even reading this post about spending more money...  Shame on you Bill!

( ;

-Ripper
oops my bad.....sorry Rip
tounge.gif
You are forgiven... But, since you are now married too, I don't expect you to slip up like this!

Hmm figures i run across this now i have a 600 f4i i woulda sold for 3000 all setup to race with plastic and all oh well it's on ebay now darnit:;):

Oracle,Got back safe and a little sore it was nice to meet you guy's I will be doing the class again next year the date is still to be determined.

Oracle,Got back safe and a little sore it was nice to meet you guy's I will be doing the class again next year the date is still to be determined.
Dude,

it was great to meet you and I will be going next year as well. Also, I am sorry you wrecked, but glad to hear you are okay. We missed you on the second day!

Ben and I really turned it on on the second day man! We were kicking ass!

( :

Hmm figures i run across this now i have a 600 f4i i woulda sold for 3000 all setup to race with plastic and all oh well it's on ebay now darnit:;):
sorry bro... I am a Suzuki man all the way. Plus you can't bring another manufacturer's bike to the Schwantz school.

Thanks anyway!

But, I have a friend who is looking for a Honda... What is the eBay link??

F4i On ebay
here is the item number is 2466211030
I c it's all good didn't know that but thanks too mabey i can get it sold

Im selling my enclosed trailer on ebay also check out the other items could have a package deal

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079206108 -->

Back