My Baby's are Trailered

Finally got all the stuff in the house packed up and have only a few details to complete before heading for a week's break in Texas.  Loaded the motorcycles up on the trailer this morning, made sure everything was strapped down and did some test riding to get the feel back.  Just wanted to post a few pics of the bikes on the trailer.
Where at in Texas.?..If you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth Area...Give me a call...214-641-2813. Gavin Batiste...Maybe we can hook up and ride with my club Dirty South Riders...By the way, that is a nice trailer..I have been looking for one like it so I can put the Busa and 750/1000 to take out to the track...
Gavin, I will be in Austin for the week. It would be great if we could hook up! I'll give you a call. The trailer is a MS-1 trailer from MotorSport Trailers http://www.motorsporttrailers.com/. Vic Hoye is a great person with a great product and great service. He has made some nice improvements over the one that I have that help both the price and storage of the trailer. He has a single rail version, but I have always been in need of a two rail one. And if I only want to transport one I can remove a rail and reposition the other. Very nice setup. I've now made 2 moves with it and haven't had any difficulty!

Good looking bikes nice pics. Have fun on your trip be safe.
super.gif
Thanks, Henry. It will be a nice break where I hope to do some ridin' and gettin' some rest!

Hey BigBS,  see you are using those yoyodyne's.  Wish you'd only put those straps on those so you could post us how they worked out.........  Bikes look great, love the trailer. Sweet rig............Me likes
tounge.gif
I did use the handlebar tie-down, but I actually had a strap break so the Yoyodyne was the only thing holding it up at the front and it did great! They were strong enough to keep the bike from bouncing up and down or moving from side to side on the trailer! Glad I got them!

Nice set-up, I am looking at one of those trailers now!
smile.gif
Like I told Yellow Ranger, Vic Hoye is a great guy to work with. I wasn't sure if I wanted an open or closed trailer and the price really determined it for me. It is very easy to load bikes on the trailer and they are quite secure when strapped down properly. I would definitely recommend this trailer!

Sometimes those solo trips are the best for your nerves and mind!

I love traveling along (don't tell my family that)...

Busa looks good behind your SUV...
cool.gif

you'll love Austin, that's where I was at prior to moving out here to Cali.... While in Austin go by and visit the Old Cheeseman.Also go ride the hill country, and ask someone to take on a ride up through Lime Greek, you'll love it. And 6th Street is jumping every night.

Like the trailer... One day I want my truck and my Busa to share a common color scheme...Got to look good on the way to the track.. .
smile.gif

you'll love Austin, that's where I was at prior to moving out here to Cali.... While in Austin go by and visit the Old Cheeseman.Also go ride the hill country, and ask someone to take on a ride up through Lime Greek, you'll love it. And 6th Street is jumping every night.
Yeah, Austin is a great place! It has changed a lot since my high school days, but 6th St. has always been a jumpin' spot! I'm 'gonna try and get by to see the Cheese if I can. The weather isn't cooperating for ridin' today, but I will get out there before I leave.

Like the trailer... One day I want my truck and my  Busa to share  a common color scheme...Got to look good on the way to the track.. .
smile.gif
It is a very nice trailer. Very solidly made! Haven't been to the track, but it is always important to look your best!

Back