Sport Chock, baby...

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I'm headin' to Deal's Gap this week and needed to secure the bike in the trailer for the ride up. I saw that some other members had purchased the Sport Chock and it seemed like the right thing to hold my baby for the trip.

I gotta say, this thing is a marvel of engineering and quality manufacturing. Perfect. I'm going to mount it in my trailer and strap the bike according to the instructions (no handlebar straps!) and make the 10 hour trip on Thursday.

When not doing trailering duty, the chock can hold the bike up on any level surface. Now I can just put the Busa in the chock and lift the rear with my stand without any help holding the bike. Cool.

Highly recommended!

Sport_Chock_2_sm.jpg

How does that compare in cost to the Condor mount?
Baxley LA Chock $270 ($)
Baxley Sport Chock roughly $215 and some shipping! (*)
Condor Trailer/Pit Stop $200 + shipping ($)
Condor Trailer only $140 + shipping! (Group buy) (*)

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124025072 -->

Pimpcondor.jpg

Theres a pic of my condor in action i have another plate i use to put the bike in it when it's not in my truck with the etrack makes it really nice for easy in and out and moveabilty not to mention it's compatiable with a wider ranger of wheels then then others that is the main reason i went with it

Got back from "The Dragon" a couple of days ago. The Sport Chock proved to be a winner. Rock solid for 1,800 miles+. I have an open trailer with 2"x8" floorboards. Mounted the Sport Chock with one center mounting bolt and strapped the bike according to the instructions. No worries at all. I'm going to get one for the Roadie now also. Great product!
smile.gif

Got back from "The Dragon" a couple of days ago.  The Sport Chock proved to be a winner.  Rock solid for 1,800 miles+.  I have an open trailer with 2"x8" floorboards.  Mounted the Sport Chock with one center mounting bolt and strapped the bike according to the instructions.  No worries at all.  I'm going to get one for the Roadie now also.  Great product!  
smile.gif
How does that thing mount in the bed of a truck, or does it?
rock.gif

How does that thing mount in the bed of a truck, or does it?
rock.gif
You don't have to actually mount the thing if you're up against something solid, like the front of the bed of your truck. I was positioning mine so that the weight of the bike was more or less centered over the wheels of the trailer. Otherwise, I wouldn't have needed the mount. The instructions are clear on this point. No mounting necessary.

Back