My new trailer

05BusaBlue

Registered
Got my new trailer.  The busa will be on her the whole way Alaska to Arizona, so though the trailer needed to be faster.  I removed all the old stickers and got some new ones.  What do you guys think?  Not as extravagant as some trailers on here, but she still looks nice, and the baxley chock should be here in a couple of weeks.  Oh ya also took the busa for a ride and got a few new pics.
trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

newbusa.jpg

newbusa1.jpg

newbusa2.jpg

cool stickers...that should be good for at least another 15 MPH
biggrin.gif

nice looking bike
beerchug.gif
and i would love to have some scenery like when riding

gonna pull it with the z or the rs/ss?
SHOCKED.gif

A few comments/questions:

1. Nice trailer.
2. Where did you purchase?
3. How much? (if you don't mind me asking)
4. Where did you get that AVATAR? Holeee Cow!

Nice trailer. I hauled my busa on one just like it before getting my enclosed one. It will do a great job for you. I like the mods too. Now you need to get the reflectors off the tail!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So when is your trip to Arizona? Maybe we can get together for a ride. Are you moving here or is this just a vacation?

(Juggler @ May 14 2007,07:31) A few comments/questions:

1.  Nice trailer.
2.  Where did you purchase?
3.  How much? (if you don't mind me asking)
4.  Where did you get that AVATAR?  Holeee Cow!
1. Thanks
2.I got the trailer at White Spruce trailers, but the Big Tex makes the trailer.  www.bigtex.com is their website.  
3.The trailer was 1200.00 and 100 for the spare tire.
4. Found that avatar here is the list.

(djorgensen3 @ May 14 2007,08:44) So when is your trip to Arizona?  Maybe we can get together for a ride.  Are you moving here or is this just a vacation?
We are moving to AZ.  We are being stationed at Luke AFB.  We will be there 1 Aug, since we will be on leave all of July.  And I'll take you up on that ride when we get there.

lurk.gif
nice trailer, make sure that spare is locked.

Oh yeah, nice scoot, great scenery.
laugh.gif

Back