My baby went down

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
Well i decided to pull my bike into the apartment for the next day or so since it's St. Patty's tomorrow cause i didn't want any drunks to hit it. Since i had her pulled in i figured i'de adjust the high beam cause it was hanging a lil high and left. I adjusted the beam and went too check it and it was decent so i put her back on the kickstand and put it down, went under the front to put the plate and pins back in. When what do i see but the kickstand fold back under it when i nudged the front wheel soo slightly and the bike went down it came down a lil on my ankle but i was more worried about the bike so i jumped up and to get her up and to realize how damn heavy it is when you only have limited space to pick her up!
crazy.gif
Well i got her back up after a few tries and i have never been so happy i didn't throw out my ex's clothes sitting in trash bags that she's been taking forever and day to pick up on the left side of the bike! Well luckily my baby was unharmed unlike my ego and ankle  
face7.gif
. Maybe there is such a thing as karma but i do need to get off my ass and do the kickstand mod. Well it only took me 1 hour to calm down enough to post i've been beating myself up and been a chain smoking chimp  
banghead.gif
Anywase im gonna try and get some sleep cause im goin to the bars at 11am so happy St. Patty's day hope it goes better than my start of it or end of sunday

0317080338a.jpg

That sucks. I did that once and was parking it and just forgot to put the kickstand down
banghead.gif

Sorry to hear about your Ankle! I know it's most likely instinct to stop her from falling,but parts on the bike can be replaced. Your body can't. Kickstand mod IMO is a must! I have one of those adjustable kickstands and took a little(very) off to let it be more secure.

However Glad to hear the bike is ok!
super.gif

WOW! you are very lucky glad there was no damage. Kinda looks like your busa is taking a nap,just tell everyone that your busa was'nt feeling well and decided to sleep it off.
laugh.gif
Have one for me too.
thumb_up.gif

DUDE, HIDE THE KEY.....NOW !!!!!! St.Patty's day.......11:00 a.m. start ? I see it now...........it's 2:00 a.m., and you, and your boys stumble in, and that beast is sitting in the living room..............next thing you know there's a pillow ductaped to somebody's head, and you're placing bets on how fast you can get down the hall way
firedevil.gif

Well don't be so hard on your x when she comes to finally pick her stuff up. If i were you i would give her a hug and say thank you. Glad your bike is ok, sorry about the ankle.

I did the same to my bike 08 380 miles on and it was in the driveway. Sad day for me, alot of little scratches and a busted foot peg. Now I make sure it is locked in place.

DUDE, HIDE THE KEY.....NOW !!!!!! St.Patty's day.......11:00 a.m. start ? I see it now...........it's 2:00 a.m., and you, and your boys stumble in, and that beast is sitting in the living room..............next thing you know there's a pillow ductaped to somebody's head, and you're placing bets on how fast you can get down the hall way  
firedevil.gif
Sounds like this has maybe happened to you?
laugh.gif

That sucks! Hope you got some greasy stuff on your ex's clothing, huh? Alright that's mean but that would be funny. "Um why is there greasy stuff on my clothes?"
"I came home and my busa was just trying on some of your stuff that's all. No big deal."

Glad the bike is okay!

glad it turned out as well as it did...hope your ankle heals quickly
beerchug.gif

Email me some naked pictures of your ex...I will then tell you if getting rid of her is a good idea. Afterall, she did kinda save your bike from harm. That is obvious evidnece that the breakup is entirely your fault. Anyone who owns clothes that save a Suzuki can not be evil.

Back