my 2008 330 OSD busa

yeah i never had a kit with the jack shaft but a buddy of mine just switched to an OSD from a jack shaft and says its night and day, looks wise and performance wise.

It SURE IS:laugh: x1000....and Im going to see if it holds up to putting 260HP to the ground!

I have the jack shaft i hear the OSD is like a GRAND. I wanna switch but i cant swing that right now.

I have the jack shaft i hear the OSD is like a GRAND. I wanna switch but i cant swing that right now.

Just dont forget about if you go after big HP like you where talking at the DC show. I just picked up a TURBO. Will see how the OSD holds up now!

The 330 OSD looks great!:thumbsup:

Question? How does it ride? What are some can and can not's?

I have an 09 Busa and I really want the 330 look but just wanted some feed back on the ride.
:please:

Thanks

The 330 OSD looks great!:thumbsup:

Question? How does it ride? What are some can and can not's?

I have an 09 Busa and I really want the 330 look but just wanted some feed back on the ride.
:please:

Thanks

The diff of a jackshaft 330 vs a OSD 330...is like night and day to me. The OSD has a balanced feel....not all that spinning mass on the left side. A bit SNAPPIER too....I gained back 5hp and 5 lbs torgue from my change over to OSD.

As for stock tire going to a 330.:laugh: You will fell it, slower turn in responce ( have to work just a bit ). But this is all from tire and being stretched out some. If your NOT an everyday knee dragger, you may not notice much at all then.:beerchug:

Thanks BigRod!:cheerleader: that was the answer I was looking for. Not a knee dragger by far. So 330 OSD it is.

I plan on puting on a BROCKS full exhuast, power commander, and Dyno mapping so whatever power I would lose I'm sure that would make up for it and then some :laugh:

One more question. Do you recomend 6" or 8"? Not only do I intend on making my new toy a show winning bike but I also intend on riding it alot.

More knowledge :please:

Last edited:
OSD 330 vs stocker.....you will loose 15HP. Deff need to make that up with power mods!
GenII looks great with a 6 over, the tire fits great right there with the tail undercurve.
GenI looks great with a 8-9 over pending on the undertail type. Going with the OSD set up....suggest getting the 4-8 arm no matter what Gen you have....for daily riding that is.

What's the difference between purchasing a 330 OSD Kit from say a "Roaring Toyz or Allthingschrome" as oppose to buying it from this site: Trac Dynamics: The best in quality for Wheels, custom motorcycle swingarms, 240 tire kits and accessories

It is cheaper purchasing from the website, but I just don't want this major purchase to be you get what you pay for type deals.

The OSD part will be same. The diff will be the arm. Look at tracs arm style and end blocks vs the arm style and blocks that are on RT arm. Either way you should be good to go. Just pick the style arm you like better. Personaly I choose between RT or Trac......Allthings have a bulky looking arm and I dont know much personaly about them over the other two comps.

yup.... what rod said.lol Im no knee dragger and honestly went from a gsxr1000 to my bike now which is an 08 6in over 330osd busa and there is not huge difference other then the power. Find an arm that you like looks wise between RT and TRAC bother very repuitable. :beerchug:

RT arm has NO underbrace and does not need it due to the material their OSD arm is made up. TRAC>....I would suggest an underbrace. TRAC does not have covered block ends like the RT arms have. ITs up to what you like. If you go RT....talke DIRECTLY to BRAD when you order and tell him BigRod330 sent to him for an OSD kit.:beerchug:

Back