my 2008 330 OSD busa

u r nvus2

Registered
Finally got a few pics uploaded that i took with my phone. We have gotten a ton of snow the last week or so( and i work for the city and do snow removal) plus we have had temps in the 20's so not really get out the digital camera and do a photo shoot weather so bare with the quality of the pics.

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

thanks jay! big rod I have been reading up on your posts and love the look of your bike and want to do air ride as well but I figure It would go over with the better half if I put atleast 50 miles on it before i start dumping another 1k plus dollars into her. the arm is set at about 6 over but want to go to 8in but would need air ride due to the tail location and the tire.

I think the 6 and the undercurve of the tail is perfect! Did you buy the busa complete with the 330 or did you put it on?

I bought it as it sits now...... I didnt want to start tearing apart a new bike as I have done minor mods and work on a bike so I looked for a bike already done with the major components of what I was looking for, that being the 330 fat tire kit and the exhaust.

UPDATED. pics with a digital camera instead of the first pics with my crappy camera phone. I also installed my tinted db windscreen. suppose to be in the mid to upper 30's this week:cheerleader:

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

thanks busanas i appreciate it. I will probably leave the stretch where its at but still want the air ride lol, something i really like about that. does anyone know with just standard lowering links if there would be a rear clearance issue with the tail and the rear tire? or would i be ok just lowering the rear about 1 1/2 in just to give it more of a level appearance.

delock, thanks, yeah i am kinda obsessed with it and the few people that have seen it locally keep saying its the sickest bike in town. I cant wait to get out and ride in the spring, thats the major downfall to winter shopping, good deals, but no time to ride , just time to stand in the cold and admire it sitting,lol

thats one sweet ride brother. one of these days i will have enough money to get one of those outside drive deals . i wanna do the fat tire kit but kinda wanna stay away from the jackshaft

yeah i never had a kit with the jack shaft but a buddy of mine just switched to an OSD from a jack shaft and says its night and day, looks wise and performance wise.

Back