My 330 osd pics...

yea basically their design is 4 a 330 tire, so ur 360 would b offset unless they send a 4inch offset sporcket and space the osd out a lil bit further. but if not basically offset ur 360 wheel bout half an inch. im not exact on 360 measurements but the 330 is about 1 3/32 wider than 300 so 360 is about the same larger than 330. but from sandy's discussions with me basically he is the only authorized seller of osd by itself but another catch is he can place the order but roaring toyz builds it so mind is waiting for them 2 finish and ship. and they just changed out their cnc machines and my parts got held up. but i will tell u this if u talk 2 sandy and he places ur order then it will b done, so now just get 2 workin on the swingarm and wheels.

up there you go, all the info. you need to get the ball rolling. also it will take a few weeks for it to arrive just a heads up. GL and dont forget to post pics. of your build.

Here is a sneak picture of my bikes rear section. We are working on making a full 3k 2x2 twill body for 1st Gen 'busa with Greggs rear conversion. It will be sick.

20120421_101311.jpg

20120421_101238.jpg

20120421_101250.jpg

The frame will be either wrapped in rear carbon fiber, powdercoated black or swapped out for a tubular type frame to match the swingarm. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated :beerchug:

Back