'Muhammad' ..........

Isn't it the same as saying "I'm not going to see this movie, I hear it's anti-god"! close minded-ness is closeminded-ness.......period.

Their Country, Their Laws, Ya better know what and who your dealing with if you go overseas. Because it AIN'T like here guys. Most Islamic Countries are run by NUTS
tounge.gif
. BUT; it's their country and their laws like it or NOT
rock.gif

It is fun the mess with them though  
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

guns.gif
That's true everywhere in the world except here! Why can't we have OUR country our RULES?
rock.gif
poke.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Flame me all you want, but I am naming the next roll of toilet paper to go on the dispenser: Muhammad!

time to hit the ICBM reset button... just kidding... touchy subject to flame, these are people who kill over cartoons to defend thier religeous beliefs. hard to find that kind of dedication anywhere else. I know it's hard to believe, but I don't think everyone else in this world wants to be like us. we need to let them be and fend for themselves. just my .02
argue.gif

Their Country, Their Laws, Ya better know what and who your dealing with if you go overseas. Because it AIN'T like here guys. Most Islamic Countries are run by NUTS
tounge.gif
. BUT; it's their country and their laws like it or NOT
rock.gif

It is fun the mess with them though  
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

guns.gif
That's true everywhere in the world except here!  Why can't we have OUR country our RULES?
rock.gif

poke.gif
You got that right... Seems you can come here as a foreigner and do damn near anything you please...
banghead.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I think that this is the only specifically geared motorcycle board (not just a motorcycle board but a board for one kind of motorcycle) on the planet that can see a post about nuts and bolts evenutually hold at least one christian / republican hate fest post...

I dont understand, wait, yeah I do.

All that I can say is that those folks (who would whip someone for naming a damned teddy bear or contemplate whipping someone for riding in a car with a man not her husband) are whackos, flat out whackos and if yall dont like Bush, Chrisitians, the Steelers or people who dont use coasters blather away, we get it!

Fact is, those human beings over there are friggin nuts!

I dunno, might need to nuke the whole lot and re-populate the place with auburn fans.... That'd be a little better...

firedevil.gif
This is not what you want to hear, but its a war! Just because the liberals in the Free world don't see it, or don't want to hear it, its still there. These religious nut cases that run or influence most of these countries in the middle east are at war with us! Ask them, or just listen to them. Don't worry I am not going to say nuke them, I am just going to sit back with my Republican warmonging friends and wait until they nuke new York or London, its just a matter of time.
firedevil.gif

lurk.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
 Don't worry I am not going to say nuke them, I am just going to sit back with my Republican warmonging friends and wait until they nuke new York or London, its just a matter of time.
firedevil.gif
That's just it...it will tkae many more of us Americans to DIE before people understand what needs to be done!

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
This is not what you want to hear, but its a war!  Just because the liberals in the Free world don't see it, or don't want to hear it, its still there.  These religious nut cases that run or influence most of these countries in the middle east are at war with us!  Ask them, or just listen to them.  Don't worry I am not going to say nuke them, I am just going to sit back with my Republican warmonging friends and wait until they nuke new York or London, its just a matter of time.
firedevil.gif

lurk.gif
God I love me some Texans!

S'why I married one....

firedevil.gif

Who ever said Mohammod has to be Islamic?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
What, you can't have a christian or jew named Mohammod? Oh, wait. I geuss they were profiling. (which is very illegal here in the US) Imagine what the world would be like if we could read each other's minds and hear what they are really thinking. We would all be dead.

rock.gif

Who ever said Mohammod has to be Islamic?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
What, you can't have a christian or jew named Mohammod? Oh, wait. I geuss they were profiling. (which is very illegal here in the US) Imagine what the world would be like if we could read each other's minds and hear what they are really thinking. We would all be dead.
your right we probably all be dead but it would be interesting!
boxing.gif

rock.gif

Calls in Sudan for Execution of Briton
November 30, 2007 8:20 AM EST

KHARTOUM, Sudan - Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear "Muhammad."

The protesters streamed out of mosques after Friday sermons, as pickup trucks with loudspeakers blared messages against Gillian Gibbons, the teacher who was sentenced Thursday to 15 days in prison and deportation. She avoided the more serious punishment of 40 lashes.

They massed in central Martyrs Square, outside the presidential palace, where hundreds of riot police were deployed, although they did not try to stop the rally.

"Shame, shame on the U.K.," protesters chanted.

They called for Gibbons' execution, saying, "No tolerance: Execution," and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad."

The women's prison where Gibbons is being held is far from the site. Unity High School, which is closer by in central Khartoum, is under heavy security protection.

The protest arose despite vows by Sudanese security officials the day before, during Gibbons' trial, that threatened demonstrations after Friday prayers would not take place. Some of the protesters carried green banners with the name of the Society for Support of the Prophet Muhammad, a previously unknown group.

Many protesters carried clubs, knives and axes - but not automatic weapons, which some have brandished at past government-condoned demonstrations. That suggested Friday's rally was not organized by the government.

A Muslim cleric at Khartoum's main Martyrs Mosque denounced Gibbons during one sermon, saying she intentionally insulted Islam. He did not call for protests, however.

"Imprisoning this lady does not satisfy the thirst of Muslims in Sudan. But we welcome imprisonment and expulsion," the cleric, Abdul-Jalil Nazeer al-Karouri, a well-known hard-liner, told worshippers.

"This an arrogant woman who came to our country, cashing her salary in dollars, teaching our children hatred of our Prophet Muhammad," he said.

Britain, meanwhile, pursued diplomatic moves to free Gibbons. Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke with a member of her family to convey his regret, his spokeswoman said.

"He set out his concern and the fact that we were doing all we could to secure her release," spokeswoman Emily Hands told reporters.

Most Britons expressed shock at the verdict by a court in Khartoum, alongside hope it would not raise tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims in Britain.

"One of the good things is the U.K. Muslims who've condemned the charge as completely out of proportion," said Paul Wishart, 37, a student in London.

"In the past, people have been a bit upset when different atrocities have happened and there hasn't been much voice in the U.K. Islamic population, whereas with this, they've quickly condemned it."

Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, accused the Sudanese authorities of "gross overreaction."

"This case should have required only simple common sense to resolve. It is unfortunate that the Sudanese authorities were found wanting in this most basic of qualities," he said.

The Muslim Public Affairs Committee, a political advocacy group, said the prosecution was "abominable and defies common sense."

Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, spiritual leader of the world's 77 million Anglicans, said Gibbons' prosecution and conviction was "an absurdly disproportionate response to what is at worst a cultural faux pas."

Foreign Secretary David Miliband summoned the Sudanese ambassador late Thursday to express Britain's disappointment with the verdict. The Foreign Office said Britain would continue diplomatic efforts to achieve "a swift resolution" to the crisis.

Gibbons was arrested Sunday after another staff member at the school complained that she had allowed her 7-year-old students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. Giving the name of the Muslim prophet to an animal or a toy could be considered insulting.

The case put Sudan's government in an embarrassing position - facing the anger of Britain on one side and potential trouble from powerful Islamic hard-liners on the other. Many saw the 15-day sentence as an attempt to appease both sides.

In The Times, columnist Bronwen Maddox said the verdict was "something of a fudge ... designed to give a nod to British reproof but also to appease the street."

Britain's response - applying diplomatic pressure while extolling ties with Sudan and affirming respect for Islam - had produced mixed results, British commentators concluded.

In an editorial, The Daily Telegraph said Miliband "has tiptoed around the case, avoiding a threat to cut aid and asserting that respect for Islam runs deep in Britain. Given that much of the government's financial support goes to the wretched refugees in Darfur and neighboring Chad, Mr. Miliband's caution is understandable."

Now, however, the newspaper said, Britain should recall its ambassador in Khartoum and impose sanctions on the Sudanese regime.

---

Associated Press writers Jill Lawless, David Stringer and Kate Schuman in London contributed to this report.

Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, accused the Sudanese authorities of "gross overreaction."

This guys name is also Muhammad. It seems like such a double standard at work. Do the muslims (followers of the islam faith) not want things named Muhammad or is it just about the western cultures naming things muhammad? The Islamics have such a huge range of passion in the religion that anything can be turned into a mob by one side or the other. It's like doughnuts, the first doughnut you ever had was the greatest taste and sensation ever. So you have another, although good, it doesn't have quite the same kick as the first one. So you chase it with a third. You get desensitized to it and you never quite get the same feeling as you did the first time. You spend your whole life chasing the doughnut. Lamb hopes that makes sense, it does to him.........well back to the grind........later

This guys name is also Muhammad. It seems like such a double standard at work. Do the muslims (followers of the islam faith) not want things named Muhammad or is it just about the western cultures naming things muhammad? The Islamics have such a huge range of passion in the religion that anything can be turned into a mob by one side or the other. It's like doughnuts, the first doughnut you ever had was the greatest taste and sensation ever. So you have another, although good, it doesn't have quite the same kick as the first one. So you chase it with a third. You get desensitized to it and you never quite get the same feeling as you did the first time. You spend your whole life chasing the doughnut. Lamb hopes that makes sense, it does to him.........well back to the grind........later
Know I'm hungry for some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, thanks to Muhammad and I'm a Christian!
laugh.gif

I just finished using some of the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom that I named earlier this week "Muhammad" .....

Back