Mud flap mod and inspection sticker

I'd say at least 70% of the guys i ride with around here dont even have their sticker displayed.  Mine has been in my "trunk" for the last 6 months and ive had 3 or 4 cops ride my back end for a while and havent gotten pulled over.  I know a guy that made a sheetmetal plate like the one i made for my DOD sticker and mounted his on the right fork.  I have to get mine inspected this month and have been wondering if they will just give me the sticker to put on the bike myself or not.
unless you know the guy from the shop they won't give it to you because you may go put it on another bike.

well here is some ideas...take your reflector bracket and make a peice of metal for it or like when i shaved my flap i left a 2 inch bracket hanging down drilled new hole in my plate for it. take your sticker and place it on the little reflector right below the tailight assembly

I'm from Ft Worth too. I have an aliminum plate under my license plate that my sticker is on. I am planning on taking it and cutting it down a bit, drilling a hole and mounting it on the side somewhere. PM me and we'll get together and do some riding!

Back