License plate relocator

GOD

Registered
Ok, It's been a while since i posted anything, but I recently bought an undertail, full Yoshi exhaust system, hugger and PCIII. My question of the moment though is about the license plate.
I know I want to mount it on the side, probably the swingarm, but I live in Texas and don't know what is legal. I feel kinda retarded cause I don't even know the law in my own state, but I havent found a tag relocator that would seem right.
So my questions to you guys are, does anyone know of a swingarm or side mount relocator that is vertical and has a mount for the inspection sticker, and if so what do I do about the license plate light? My undertail didn't come with anything for the license plate light. I would also appreciate any info on the state laws concerning the license plate.
Also, I have no crome on this bike, nor do I plan on it. I have not found any decent mounts that are not crome. I wish I could just find a black, vertical relocater that mounts to the swingarm on the chain guard mounts and has a mount for the inspection as well, with a light for the plate. But, any suggestions are appreciated!

Try ST Machine:
Click me

They have a swing arm/chain gaurd relocator in black. Also, you can get LED boltheads with dirrectional lights.

In addition, do a search for G3 tag relocators, they come off the swingarm from under the adjustment nut.

Hope this helps!

Wassup.

If you want a license plate axle mount w/ LED then .  They have black powder-coat.

All the others that I have come across do not have LED's so you'd have to wire them yourself.
has some when you select ST Machine as the manufacturer.

Also peep .

If you like this contact:
Brian Wallace [thebbbrain@hotmail.com]

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144898187 -->

plate.jpg

with that last post being horizontal it may help in the legality. in some states you can't use the vertical ones because they are hard to read. i think i have seen a post recently that talked about this same issue. yuo can try and use the search button and find it.
vader1.gif

Thanks for all the great help and suggestions guys! I like the vertical look better, so I'm gonna go with the TFX Extreme. The horizontal isn't bad, I like the vertical though. I still don't know what I'm gonna do about the inspection sticker, but i'll figure out something. Maybe have to add an exstension to the plate..........Thanks again!

Yep. That's mine alright. Glad you like it![/QUOTE]
I have leo's stop and ask me why everyone doesn' buy one of those. And yes, I LUV mine and not just for that reason.

Back